Caribbean Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Whine or post something fun here

13»

Re: Whine or post something fun here

• I definitely did not see three pigs, and was glad I was not reading this at work.

Tasty - sending lots of natural birthin energy out into the universe for you!

Mucho likes purple nails and purple cupcakes
  • Random:  My husband has recently discovered Smitten Kitchen.  We both love to cook and bake, but he's never been a huge fan of blogs for recipes, that's more my thing.  However, he had some success with a SK recipe and now he is obsessed and surfs it.

He found this recipe:

http://smittenkitchen.com/2008/08/chocolate-peanut-butter-cake/

And started freaking out.  I was like "oh...yeah...I've had that bookmarked for awhile."

He's now threatening divorce because I didn't make it and withheld the goodness for so long.

Guess what I'm making next weekend?

Mucho likes purple nails and purple cupcakes
  • What the shiit is that?

I started work Monday, Jane started preschool.  I thought the transition was going poorly, but she's just got a terrible terrible cold.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • image lindsayll:

Random:  My husband has recently discovered Smitten Kitchen.  We both love to cook and bake, but he's never been a huge fan of blogs for recipes, that's more my thing.  However, he had some success with a SK recipe and now he is obsessed and surfs it.

He found this recipe:

http://smittenkitchen.com/2008/08/chocolate-peanut-butter-cake/

And started freaking out.  I was like "oh...yeah...I've had that bookmarked for awhile."

He's now threatening divorce because I didn't make it and withheld the goodness for so long.

Guess what I'm making next weekend?

I think Bethie made this for Tim a couple of years ago and got rave reviews.

Husbands should be like Kleenex: Soft, strong, and disposable.