Caribbean Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Easiest cake I've never baked

Hey banana nut muffins, try this one on if you want some easy deliciousness. The hardest part about this recipe is not eating it before it sets... The longer you wait, the better it is. The graham crackers get all nice and smooshy and act like real cake.

http://allrecipes.com//Recipe/eclair-cake/Detail.aspx 

Re: Easiest cake I've never baked

• Yes! So good.  My grandmother hates cake (she's clearly mentally ill), so she makes herself one of these for her birthday almost every year.  Delicious, and so quick to put together.
  • This looks exciting.
    For less then ten cents a day, you can feed a hungry child.
  • I want to make it this very second and eat the entire thing.
  • I'm eating it right now and I can tell for reals that it tastes just like an exclair.  This thing is dangerous.
  • You're going to have to buy me a Rascal when I get too fat to walk from eating this all the time. 
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • Dan's grandma makes this all the time. I liked it the first three times and now it just tastes like fake stuff to me. He LOVES it though.
    The hair grows in thick where the horn used to be.
  • it's yummy, I've had it.

my mom does a variation using crescent dough that is soooo yummy too.  Take crescent dough, roll it out but keep the triangles intact.  Seperate into two and bake so you have a lower crust and upper crust.  Put vanilla pudding between and frost top crust with chocolate frosting. It's tres yummo.

• My mother in law makes this.  It's spectacular.  She retired today.  Do you think it's too early to call and suggest that she start cooking for us?
  • My MIL makes something similar to what Tasty posted. It's so good I almost don't mind her visiting as long as she's making that.

But I think I may even give this one a try myself. Hmmm...eclair.

I'm pretty sure it's pronounced your mom's a moron and if you didn't have your name legally changed by the age of 22, so are you. Unless you're from another continent. -Groomz