Caribbean Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

LMAO!

I just got an email from Rhi.  She just wanted to let me know she has Groomzorrhea too.
"That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton

Re: LMAO!

• image CaliopeSpidrman:
    I just got an email from Rhi.  She just wanted to let me know she has Groomzorrhea too.

Oooh, tell her to come on over!

I bet her FUPA's name is Shane, like the gunslinger/drifter of literature.--HappyTummy
  • I feel like I should know what this means.  Did she get it from me or from her predator?
    3 out of 4 dead babies agree! pepsi is better than coke! - EdithBouvierBeale
    Lordy. Grow some balls and stop lurking. It's like stealing from the internet. Jesuschrist. -- AudreyHorne
    I hate love and marriage. I got married so I could destroy these things from the inside. - NoisyPenguin
    It's a good thing my circle of trust is as giant as my vagina. That only leaves a couple people out. - Cali
  • I don't get it either. : (  Does Groomzorhea mean "fear of biitches with holes in their heart that can only be filled with chicken?"
  • image tastyburger:
    I don't get it either. : (  Does Groomzorhea mean "fear of biitches with holes in their heart that can only be filled with chicken?"

I'm pretty sure that's Salimoonilla.

3 out of 4 dead babies agree! pepsi is better than coke! - EdithBouvierBeale
    Lordy. Grow some balls and stop lurking. It's like stealing from the internet. Jesuschrist. -- AudreyHorne
    I hate love and marriage. I got married so I could destroy these things from the inside. - NoisyPenguin
    It's a good thing my circle of trust is as giant as my vagina. That only leaves a couple people out. - Cali
  • Lemme 'splain -- remember how Groomz's email likes to send us links to buy penis enlargement stuff and the like?  Well, Rhi just did the same.  I also have gotten two from Mangina.  Groomzorhea is afflicting our entire nation.  Your computer could be next.
  • *raises hand feebly*

...I'd like Groomzorhea

• Groomz' email has never sent me those emails.  My penis must be plenty large.  That or he hates me and doesn't have me in his address book. 
  • I think you guys are just one less.
  • HA! I just now noticed the flashlight in Tasty's picture. I need more laughs today.