Military Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Make-A-Wish and Cold Stone. PLEASE READ!

Here's the deal, I'm a Make-A-Wish Wishgranted here and I love it, so of course this is near and dear to my heart. Please just a take a few seconds to read this post (it's a little long), and maybe even stop by Cold Stone after work today.

For the first time in the history of this promotion, Cold Stone is privileged to feature an actual wish. Kate, 11, is the Junior Tastemaster behind this year?s Make-A-Wish Creation. She asked the Make-A-Wish Foundation to grant her wish to design the flavor that ice cream lovers around the nation would savor during the World?s Largest Ice Cream Social. In March, Cold Stone Creamery welcomed Kate to its Arizona headquarters, where she learned the sweet science of creating ice cream flavors with Tastemaster Ray Karam. She spent a day in the lab, got her own business cards and helped make marketing plans for her Creation: caramel apple ice cream mixed with apple pie filling, chocolate shavings and graham cracker pie crust.

Guests participating in this year?s 9th Annual World?s Largest Ice Cream Social will have the pleasure of helping the Foundation grant Kate?s one true wish as they enjoy Kate?s Creation.  

On the evening of September 30th, guests attending the 9th Annual World?s Largest Ice Cream Social will be treated to a free three-ounce serving of Kate?s Creation? in exchange for their donation to the Foundation. Many locations will offer activities and entertainment for guests. The social is from 5-8 p.m. so please stop by and try out Kate's Creation and make this little's girls Wish come true! 

[IMG]http://i54.tinypic.com/5cy92q.jpg[/IMG]

Re: Make-A-Wish and Cold Stone. PLEASE READ!