West Coast Florida Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

So tired today

I am so tired.  If only 4pm could get here, so that I could go home and take a nap!

I had to get up at 5 today because I was dropping H off at the airport on my way to work.  He is flying up to see his family in MA this weekend.  I had trouble falling asleep last night (couldn't clear my head and kept thinking about things on my to-do list). 

Then around 4:15 this morning, the dog apparently either walked into the coffee table or was laying under/next to it and when she got up she hit it.  Either way it made a lot of noise plus probably scared the crap out of her!  It definitely scared H and I.  I couldn't go back to sleep after that so I just kept laying there until 5am.

Needless to say I have been at my desk since 6:40 and 4pm is a long way off!!!

Re: So tired today

• Oh no, that sucks! It sounds you really need the sleep! I'm sure it will go by fast. :)

The other night at work every single one of us complained about being tired. It's funny because there are usually a couple people, not literally everyone.

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yuck. I hate nights like that. Ps- you should have come up with your H. He could hang with his family & you could have helped me pack :)
    PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers BabyName Ticker
  • Days like that feel so long!
    Me: 35 DH: 37 TTC since 4/2010
    DX: 6/9/2011: Azoo ICSI/IVF only option for biological child
    IVF #1: ER - 9/26 * ET - 10/1 * beta#1 10/13 - 140 * beta#2 10/17 - 477 * beta#3 10/20 - 1101
    1st u/s at 6w6d - one hb * 2nd u/s at 8w3d - no hb detected 11/10/11 * natural m/c 11/13/11
    FET #1 Jan/Feb 2012 - 3 delays - cancelled 2/13
    FET #1.2 - May/June 2012 - ET 6/6/* beta#1 6/15 - 95 * beta #2 6/19 - 322 * beta #3 6/22 - 940
    7/6 1st u/s @ 7 weeks - one beautiful hb - released from RE
    EDD 2/22/2013
    PAIF/SAIF/PGAL welcome
    image image image image
    BabyFruit Ticker