West Coast Florida Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

WTF Wednesday

We haven't done this in a while and I could really use a WTF today. :)

This was part of a conversation with my coworker today (I had given report to her last week):

Her: You need to shave your patients.

Me: I did shave that patient.

Her: No you didn't.

Me: Yes, I did.

Her: No you didn't.

Me: YES, I did. He had a cut on his chin, didn't he?

Her:Yes, but you didn't shave him.

Me: Yes, I did. The scab was already there and I nicked it with the razor and it bled like crazy.

Her: Well, you didn't shave him. He had whiskers everywhere.

Ok, seriously??? SERIOUSLY? I really don't appreciate being accused of not doing something I did, especially if it's something like shaving my patient. I'm sorry, but if I didn't get a babyface shave done, maybe it's because I was busy with that patient, a fresh post-op patient. OMG! I cant.take.it.any.more.

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: WTF Wednesday

• My "W" is a why and not a what in this post lol

WTF is Saturday taking so long to get here? and WTF do I have soooo much school work do this weekend and next week when I wont have a lot of time to work of it?? UGh.

I love my crazy child!

My Bio

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker college mom
  • I can't wait till Saturday, too! :)
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • UGH!  Jen, I don't know how you do it there with some of your jerk coworkers!!!!  Are you sure you dont want to come to LRMC?!  I could put a good word in for you...:-)

My WTF is WHY am I STILL waiting to get contacted by the agency that licenses foster and adoptive parents?  It has been over a week and I am GOING NUTS!  Keep on it people!!

• Why, also.

WTF is there an alarm going off in a locked utility closet.  I'm about to break open the fire box, grab the ax and hack that door down.

So so so so so glad I'm leaving at noon. 
    image image
  • I have a future WTF. 

I'm expecting a package to be delivered to my house between 12-5 today.  Someone has to be there to sign for it.  I asked my grandmother to keep an eye out for it.  I know she's not going to hear the delivery man & then I'm going to have to chase the package down.

PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers BabyName Ticker
  • WTF, Why haven't I heard about the new place yet... It's only 2 1/2 weeks til move in I need to know If we got the place or not, if not I need to look for a new place! Grrrrrr. Call me, e-mail me... SOMETHING!
  • Why TF did Dunkin Donuts give me an Iced Latte when I asked for a hot? I'm to much of a wimp to complain, plus I needed to get to work. Everytime I go in that DD someone is always complaining about something, or taking their dear sweet time cutting DD coupons.. ..

and Where TF did that tropical depression # 16 come from? I read this morning on FB {lol, yah,i got my weather from FB} that it was headed to FL today..  There goes my run outside today.

http://lifeisbeachykeenblog.wordpress.com
  • WTF, October Afternoon. Release your summer lines already. I'm not going to wait forever.

:::sigh:::: yes, I probably will. But I won't be happy about it.

My silly Lily is almost 4. BabyFruit Ticker
  • image *Mrs.CPH*:
    WTF, Why haven't I heard about the new place yet... It's only 2 1/2 weeks til move in I need to know If we got the place or not, if not I need to look for a new place! Grrrrrr. Call me, e-mail me... SOMETHING!

Can you call them?  It might look good to them that you're really interested.

PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers BabyName Ticker
  • WTF the IRS still did not send us our new homeowner's tax credit, after waiting over 2 hours in the Tampa office Monday they told us to now basically start all over since it was never credited to our account(even though I've been calling a billion times and they tell us something different EVERY time it seems) and send an ammendment in...seriously ridiculous since we turned everything in they asked for over FIVE months ago. They need to get their act together if they are going to offer programs like these to tax payers! I know others have had issues too but why did we have to be one of the unlucky ones that have to deal with this?
  • image cliffswife_721:
    WTF the IRS still did not send us our new homeowner's tax credit, after waiting over 2 hours in the Tampa office Monday they told us to now basically start all over since it was never credited to our account(even though I've been calling a billion times and they tell us something different EVERY time it seems) and send an ammendment in...seriously ridiculous since we turned everything in they asked for over FIVE months ago. They need to get their act together if they are going to offer programs like these to tax payers! I know others have had issues too but why did we have to be one of the unlucky ones that have to deal with this?

I'm sorry that sucks they are taking so long, be thankful you are getting one =) Hopefully they get that crap worked out soon. Have you been on the Buying a home board? Maybe that have some tips or tricks as to what you can do to speed the process up a little.

We found out 2wks before we closed that we weren't eligible bc we bought the home from my dad..=/   {sure we could have found out sooner had I actually read the rules sooner, but whatever.. you'd think the bank could have gave us a lil heads up on that}.

http://lifeisbeachykeenblog.wordpress.com
  • image StingShark425:

image cliffswife_721:
    WTF the IRS still did not send us our new homeowner's tax credit, after waiting over 2 hours in the Tampa office Monday they told us to now basically start all over since it was never credited to our account(even though I've been calling a billion times and they tell us something different EVERY time it seems) and send an ammendment in...seriously ridiculous since we turned everything in they asked for over FIVE months ago. They need to get their act together if they are going to offer programs like these to tax payers! I know others have had issues too but why did we have to be one of the unlucky ones that have to deal with this?

I'm sorry that sucks they are taking so long, be thankful you are getting one =) Hopefully they get that crap worked out soon. Have you been on the Buying a home board? Maybe that have some tips or tricks as to what you can do to speed the process up a little.

We found out 2wks before we closed that we weren't eligible bc we bought the home from my dad..=/   {sure we could have found out sooner had I actually read the rules sooner, but whatever.. you'd think the bank could have gave us a lil heads up on that}.

Yeah we sent in our amendment today and overnighted it, so hopefully we will get some answers soon, I have done everything else possible so I will be calling in a week or so to see what they say now that we have the new packet of paperwork in & exactly as they specified. I am thankful we're at least getting it, like you said there are some stipulations that doesn't make it fair for others that have purchased a home too as new homeowners!

• WTF is up with my customers calling me at 9-9:30 at night!?  Every email that I send has our business hours in my signature, do they just not care?

Dating 7/25/03 Engaged 7/25/07 Married 11/10/09 L 3/11/11
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Married Bio

• WTF is my dad calling me to complain about what is going on at my grandma's house and when I tell him what he needs to do or I will he sends me a text to just wait it out and everything will be OK.  Seriously?!  Do not call me and tell me you are concerned and then not do anything about it and expect me to do nothing as well!