Military Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

of course...

So DH has his promotion ceremony on Friday.  He gets to pick the time.  He wants to do it at 10.  I just got a call today to go in for a second interview at 9 and they say it'll be an hour to an hour and a half long, so I can't make both.  I'd like DH to delay the ceremony for an hour since his CWO said he gets to pick the time...of course now he wont answer his phone, texts or email...boo!

I don't know what to do.  I have really been looking forward to being at his ceremony, and I already don't get to celebrate with him because he's headed to OH for the weekend :(  But I need a job and I dont know how delayed this process will be if I can't make it to the interview... 

Re: of course...

• If it were me, and he couldn't change the time, I'd go to the interview. There will be other promotions, especially if he stays in.
    [IMG]http://i54.tinypic.com/25tc21k.jpg[/IMG]
  • Interview takes priority if you really need/want the job IMO.  That does suck though.
    I don't want to be on MSNBC, yo.
  • My DH's promotion time/day changed three or four times, two of those within a week of the promotion, so it probably can be changed. Going to a job interview is important, and I think your husband will support that if the promotion can't be moved.
  • image buckeyebabe08:
    If it were me, and he couldn't change the time, I'd go to the interview. There will be other promotions, especially if he stays in.

This..

• I would pick the interview if there is no way he can change the time!

• whew!  so I was able to move the interview to 8:30 and DH said he will move his promotion to 10:30...that should make it so I can do both! 

Here's to hoping it all works out! (and better yet, I get the job!) 

• image KellyAnn53:

whew!  so I was able to move the interview to 8:30 and DH said he will move his promotion to 10:30...that should make it so I can do both! 

Here's to hoping it all works out! (and better yet, I get the job!) 

Great news! Good luck!!