West Coast Florida Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Will you?

Would you all come up & help me pack?  PLEASE!!  I've been trying to be really organized with this packing & it's taking forever.  I just don't want to do it anymore.  Crying
PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers BabyName Ticker

Re: Will you?

• Can I help you unpack? I LOVE doing the organizing and decorating for others when they move into a new house. Plus I want to go back to New England!
  • I hate packing too! Moving is such a PITA. Just think how great your new place will be though once you move.
  • Sure!!  Come on up!  The leaves are just starting to change.

• image HappyMrsK:
    I hate packing too! Moving is such a PITA. Just think how great your new place will be though once you move.

I know...  

But we still have so much work to do in the new place too.  We bought 18 gallons of paint this past weekend.  Upstairs carpet needs to be replaced.  I wish we could just move in tomorrow & everything would be ready to go.

• I would if I were close by.
  • image Gator_Bride08:
    I would if I were close by.

• Honestly, you have no idea how much i'd love to do that right now.
  • image Gator_Bride08:
    Honestly, you have no idea how much i'd love to do that right now.

We'll have plenty of room for guests now, so anytime :)

• I'll fly up to help you if you fly down to help me Big Smile I love moving/packing but only with alcohol, music and good friends. It makes packing a 100000X better.
  • image *Mrs.CPH*:
    I'll fly up to help you if you fly down to help me Big Smile I love moving/packing but only with alcohol, music and good friends. It makes packing a 100000X better.

When are you hoping to move by?

If it's anytime soon, I don't think I'll be recovered yet.

• image jen812:

image *Mrs.CPH*:
    I'll fly up to help you if you fly down to help me Big Smile I love moving/packing but only with alcohol, music and good friends. It makes packing a 100000X better.

The 16th Big Smile I'm going to start packing as soon as get the OK on the new place...

• image *Mrs.CPH*:
    image jen812:

image *Mrs.CPH*:

The 16th Big Smile I'm going to start packing as soon as get the OK on the new place...

EEK!  We're hoping to get everything done & move in by the 13th. 

• image jen812:
    image *Mrs.CPH*:
    image jen812:

image *Mrs.CPH*:

EEK!  We're hoping to get everything done & move in by the 13th. 

You can do it! Just blast some music super loud and have a glass of wine. You'll be done in no time. 

And don't forget to get rid of anything you don't really need! The more you pack the more you have to unpack!