Oklahoma Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Caribbean Nesties? ((Wendyld))

I've somehow found myself over there a handful of times and have lurked a bit. Is this just a random board? I did come to the conclusion that it's not an actual Caribbean Nestie board... right? Are they a group who didn't like the way things were going on their 'home board' so they just took over another one that wasn't getting any action? Really, I'm just nosey like that. I've been meaning to ask for a while and I kept forgetting, then seeing Wendyld's and oklagirl's response to the poll reminded me. Does anyone know?
"Always have faith in God, yourself, and the Cowboys...'-Eddie Sutton

Re: Caribbean Nesties? ((Wendyld))

• It's where the Snarky Brides board migrated when the knot changed formats and got all wonky.
  • image oklagirl:
    It's where the Snarky Brides board migrated when the knot changed formats and got all wonky.

Ah... thanks for answering my nosiness!

"Always have faith in God, yourself, and the Cowboys...'-Eddie Sutton

• Yep. It was Advice From Brides and then the knot changed the name to Snarky Brides and then when they "upgraded" it broke the knot.  We tried to move over to an existing nest board but Nest Annie banished us to the Caribbean.  It's like a vacation.  Or not.  

Now some other tools post on Snarky Brides, but it's pretty lame. 

• How long have you all been posting over there?  I only noticed it a few months ago when you all invaded TIP or something like that.
  • I've been posting on some variation of that board (or NEY pre-merger, which also blows now) since early 2006.  Geeze that's a long time.