Oklahoma Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

So upset I nearly want to cry....(yes, car related)

We are going to Texas on Friday to test drive a car that we found.....for some reason we just now ran a carfax on it and...it has been wrecked.  Structural/frame damage was reported.

I am so upset. We are so dumb - why didn't we run the carfax LAST WEEK???  The car is a few years old and the accident happened right after the seller bought the car and I am assuming since he continued to drive it, the car is fine but...I don't really know anything about frame damage and such.

Damn it.

Re: So upset I nearly want to cry....(yes, car related)

• Don't get a car that has frame damage, that's a bum deal. At least you haven't bought it...you're just test-driving it, right? No biggie - consider yourselves lucky that you found out before you got stuck with it! :)
  • I say pass!  You don't want a car with frame damage, they just aren't ever the same. 
  • I agree with PP's, do not buy this vehicle. The perfect vehicle is out there for you and you will know it when you find it.
    Shop my ThirtyOne Site anytime 24/7 www.mythirtyone.com/116821
  • Agreed. That could be trouble waiting to happen.

I know you'll find something soon!

[url=http://charmedkindoflife.blogspot.com/].:.Charmed Kind of Life [2.17.13].:.[/url]