New Orleans Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Pet Boarding Recs?

Hello,

Anybody have any recomendations for a place to board my dog for a couple days.  We boarded him once at the place by my house.  It wasn't a horrible experience or anything, just don't want to send him back there.  Poor thing came back very lethargic.  I live on the BestBank, but it doesn't really matter where, as long as it is on the Southshore.  Thanks in Advance!

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Pet Boarding Recs?

• I think its called Zeus's Place on Freret street.  They were inexpensive and fed your dog twice a day.  The food was provided.  My parents used them when we went on vacation, they were pleased.
  • When we went on our honeymoon we used Puppy Love in Metairie. They have a webcam set up, so we were able to see Ruby. I didn't find it expensive at all and loved that Ruby went into the daycare group during the day and into a kennel at night. Ruby came home worn out and trim from all the running around she was doing in the huge backyard.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We've used Pet Paradise which is out past the airport on Airline. My dogs seemed to like it and they have a puppy pool, which was a big hit with our lab!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    DX = Stage IV Endo, Lap performed Jan 2010
    TTC #1 - 03/08 - 05/10 - IUI #3: BFP
    TTC #2 - May 2012 -IUI #2: BFP
    Daisypath Anniversary Years TickerLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    BLOG
  • Oreo loves Puppy Love in Metairie.  website is puppylovenola.com  Oreo stayed there and I told curtisandkellie how much we liked them too.  Oreo was kenneled for a week when we went to DC and for a few daycare visits when we would be out of the house for a really long time.  He comes back exhausted.

Puppy Love does not keep the dogs in kennels at all during the day.  They have free play inside and outside.  They're only kenneled at night.

I think it was $21 a day or something very reasonable.  Plus there's a webcam!