Inland Empire Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Labor Day Plans

So what's everyone's Labor Day plans? Anything exciting?

We don't have any plans. DH is working this weekend and doesn't get back till Sunday. We will probably just hang out at the IL's place on Monday.

imageimageimage
Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest image

Re: Labor Day Plans

• We don't have any plans yet either. The holiday snuck up on me.
  • We don't have any plans either.  We have the kids this weekend so we will probably just hang out and bbq.
  • Hi ladies! Just poppin in to say hi, I've been super busy. We don't have any plans. And I like it that way :)
  • No big plans. A BBQ at the folks for my mom's bday. I think I want to hit the outlets but trying to decide if I want to make a day out of it and go to SD or just hit LE. Mon will probably just be hanging out at home
  • No real plans- I'm going to my parents' house for a BBQ Saturday night, but other than that no plans... probably clean house, work on my yard (it needs help!) and hang out with my dogs... Charles will be working :(
    Don't worry about tomorrow. After all, today is the tomorrow that you worried about yesterday. Take each day as it comes...one at a time. Midnight Baking Adventures Blog
  • I honestly wish we didn't have any plans, but we will be driving up to June Lake with the family and friends.  Probably will drive into Yosemite for the day on Saturday and eat, drink and go fishing the rest of the time we are up there. 
    BFP#1 1/09 Baby L BFP #2 2/11 due 10/11 MC 4/11 @12 weeks

BFP#3 9/11 CP BFP#4 Baby M
    [url=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/356036]Chart[/url]
  • We're going to Monterey which was our anniversary gift to each other this year. I've never been up there and I've been dying to do the drive up the 101 and visit Hearst Castle so I'm really excited!
  • We are having the girls 1st bday Party (they turn 1 on fri) so the weekend will be comsumed getting ready for that :-)
  • OH and I forgot to mention- Zumba, Yoga and Sleeeeeppppp :)
    Don't worry about tomorrow. After all, today is the tomorrow that you worried about yesterday. Take each day as it comes...one at a time. Midnight Baking Adventures Blog