North Dakota Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

I DD'd

my etsy shop post....i didn't want to get banned from the nest when i was merely trying to get feedback! if anyone is interested or wants the link, email me personally.

Re: I DD'd

• I hope you didn't think I was being ugly! I have just heard of people getting banned and wanted to give you a heads up.
  • My email went fubar the other day and I lost my contacts.  Can you email me?  tamlynn at morfius dot com
  • image MrsBlayne:
    I hope you didn't think I was being ugly! I have just heard of people getting banned and wanted to give you a heads up.

Not at all!! I'm happy you pointed it out because I didn't even think of that. LOL I was just excited to get some feedback from all of you lovely ladies!

• image kingpepsisgirl:
    My email went fubar the other day and I lost my contacts.  Can you email me?  tamlynn at morfius dot com
    YGM!
  • image kingpepsisgirl:
    My email went fubar the other day and I lost my contacts.  Can you email me?  tamlynn at morfius dot com
    YGM!
  • *o * m * g *

I saw this post and immediately thought of the DD (as in Domestic Discipline) from last week!  

:::calming down & getting over panic attack:::

More on topic...I missed your post, but wondered about etsy posting here.  It seems like all of the other Etsy gals blog and have links to their stores that way.  I haven't advertised my shop at all!  I've had 2 orders and made a whopping $14 though!  And it wasn't even a friend!  

I'd love to check out your shop.  I don't have your email.  Mine:  ourdayin2009 at hotmail dot com

Thanks Samantha!!!