Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

DWTS Cast - Spoilers

Am I the only one that's totally disappointed? Crying

I'm mildly interested in seeing Rick Fox and Jennifer Grey, that's about it.  This is the first season I'm not sure that I'll watch.

Bristol Palin looked so nervous just walking out during the announcement, I can't imagine how awkward she'll be dancing.

Re: DWTS Cast - Spoilers

• Actually, I think I'm really going to like this season!

I expect Audrina Patridge, The Situation and Bristol Palin to be pretty bad, but I'm looking forward to watching Jennifer Grey, Kurt Warner and Margaret Cho. 

Last season kind of bored me - I think this season is an improvement!

Photobucket
  • I am already annoyed with David Hasselhoff  and Florence Henderson being on it.

• I wasn't going to watch because me personally, I'm not a Palin fan. And my guess is that Mama Palin is going to be all over this....  But I LOVE Kurt Warner, so now I feel like I have to watch, lol!
  • image sinatragal:
    I wasn't going to watch because me personally, I'm not a Palin fan. And my guess is that Mama Palin is going to be all over this....  But I LOVE Kurt Warner, so now I feel like I have to watch, lol!

I know, and when was Bristol Palin ever a star of anything? I think that's an odd choice seeing how she's not an actress/reality tv star or an athlete. Anything for ratings I guess.

I think Jennifer Grey will be good though. I'm not all that impressed with the cast this time around.

• My money is on Brnady hands down.

• I have to say - I was SHOCKED when Jennifer Grey said she was 50.  She looks good for 50!
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    ~Benjamin Franklin

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    DS dx with celiac disease 5/28/10

• I think Jennifer Gray, Brandy, and Rick Fox will all be good. I'm also excited about seeing Margaret Cho. Love her! I'm already annoyed by Audrina, David Hasselhoff, and Britol Palin. WHY is she on this show? She's not even a fake celebrity.
  • This is actually the first season that I've actually known more than 2 of the stars! I think I will enjoy watching Jennifer Gray, The Situation, Brandy and even Bristol Palin, lol. Oh, and I can't forget Florence Henderson!
  • "The Situation" will be one entertaining guy to watch, that's for sure.

And I thought Bristol looked super weird.  Did anybody else?  I hardly recognized her.

Audrina's on there because she'll look good in those skimpy outfits...guarantee that's why.

"Sweat is my sanity". Sarah Palin "Charm is deceptive and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised". Proverbs 31:30 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I think it's pitiful the producers felt they had to bring in Bristol for ratings, drama or the "wow" factor, but it's about making the ratings to continue the show.

I don't watch for the want-to-be dancers, I watch to watch the real dancers move.

image LIFE ~~~'34-'08 My Mom is just one prayer away!~~~ My rings were stolen, but the memories won't die!
  • I have to agree, I'm totally dissapointed as well.  I'm not the least bit interested in any of the cast, especially Bristol Palin.  Rick Fox will be the only eye candy, but he's not even all that great tbh.  I guess I'll be rooting for Florence Henderson.

Follow Me on Pinterest Visit The Nest!

Visit My Blog! Perfect 10 Beauty.

Visit My Etsy Shop! Sweetz Shoppe Jewelry on Etsy.

My Website Sweetz Shoppe Jewelry.

• image Mrs.Mo2006:

I don't watch for the want-to-be dancers, I watch to watch the real dancers move.

me too. I like to watch and wish I could move like that! I am a little interested in watching Jennifer Grey though.

• I am also interested to see Jennifer Grey dance!  Has anyone seen which pros they are paired up with yet?  My search said it'd be announced today on Good Morning America, but I can't find anything yet.
    image Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • image EastCoastBride:
    I have to say - I was SHOCKED when Jennifer Grey said she was 50.  She looks good for 50!

She looks good.  Not for 50, but at 50.  Just like a lot of other 50 year old women.  Fifty isn't really all that old, so I always wonder what people think 50 is supposed to look like...or why it should look like anything, since it just is what it is.

I spent a lot of time at 49,50, and since, answering the 'you don't look..." comments with 'Thank you, but I am (49/50/whatever), so this must be what it looks like.'  Wink

• I was also very disappointed. Apparently, they are out of "stars" for the show.
  • I always feel mixed about the casts when they first announce them.  I mean, all throughout the years, there's always been some cast members that just make me groan--Macy Gray?  Master P?  Shandi Finnessey?  Kate Gosslin?  I think Bristol Palin might fit right in with that crowd.  And I may live in a cave, but it seems there are always a few names that I can only react with a Indifferent because I'd never heard of them before.  The "stars" part of the title has always been loosely interpreted, imo.

I'm clearly in the minority, but I'm excited to watch the Hoff.  I think it may come down to him, Brandy and I'm hopeful that Jennifer Grey will also do well.