Pets
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Who's around?

H has night class tonight so it's just me and Bella hanging out.  What is everyone else up to?
[IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/qrdlow.jpg[/IMG]

Re: Who's around?

• I am just heading out of the office to go meet with a new client, then I finally get to go home.  I am looking forward to taking off my work clothes, getting into comfy clothes, and eating some very late dinner.  Oh and getting my Doug hug and kiss when I get home (and kiss from DH as well).
    image Yup, he was born that way. Doug's Blog
  • I'm here for a few more minutes, then heading to the store and home! Ugh.. I'm still at work but its only 3:30 here. Thankfully I work early so I can leave.
  • Boo to getting home late :(  I hate how quickly the time goes by in the evenings...it's already 6:30 here - it'll be my bedtime soon haha
  • I'm around.  DH has physical therapy so Molly and I are on our own again.  I'll be uploading the results of our fantasy football draft into the league site.

I'm also mentally preparing for my phone interview tomorrow.  :)

Happy Spring!.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image AliGirl11:
    Boo to getting home late :(  I hate how quickly the time goes by in the evenings...it's already 6:30 here - it'll be my bedtime soon haha

It's 6:30 here too.  I should get home in time to eat something and still make my 9:30 bedtime.Embarrassed  I just can't hang like I used to.

Have a good night ladies!!!

image Yup, he was born that way. Doug's Blog
  • image Stephiehun:

I'm around.  DH has physical therapy so Molly and I are on our own again.  I'll be uploading the results of our fantasy football draft into the league site.

I should have done fantasy football this year.  I watch enough of it to sort of know what I was doing...lol.   Good luck with your interview :)  

• image AliGirl11:
    image Stephiehun:

I'm around.  DH has physical therapy so Molly and I are on our own again.  I'll be uploading the results of our fantasy football draft into the league site.

I should have done fantasy football this year.  I watch enough of it to sort of know what I was doing...lol.   Good luck with your interview :)  

Thanks!

I ended up in the league a few years ago because they needed another person and the draft was at our house.  DH has been very impressed with my teams so far.   :)

Happy Spring!.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Cool.  Mine would be thrilled if I would participate!
  • I'm in and out.  DH is still oot so it just be and the monkeys.

Tillie is doing better (not good, but better - and the night is young).

I'm just about to heat up leftover biscuits and gravy and eggs for dinner and watch the rest of the RHONJ reunion part 1 (I'm half way through the trainwreck and I can't stop now)

• I'm glad that Tillie is doing ok for now :)  I don't know her whole story, but enough to be happy for you that she is doing better.

Bella had a little diarrhea (I probably spelled that wrong) when I took her out just now so I just gave her dry food for dinner.  She keeps sticking her paw in it and digging around, like, "Excuse me, where is the yummy wet stuff that's normally in here?"  

• I am here, trying not to be annoyed with all of DH's family. DH's birthday was yesterday. His mom and sisters commented on his facebook page.

He didn't hear anything else from anyone in his family. Facebook is a substitute for actual human contact now? Don't get me wrong, I wish people a happy birthday on facebook, but if they are close friends or family they also get a phone call or card in the mail. The only birthday cards he got were from my mom and my grandma.

Maybe other people's families don't make as big a deal out of birthdays as mine did and my vision is skewed, but it just made me sad. His family has never done anything special for him and he's always been indifferent about birthdays because of it.

On a happier note, he loved all the birthday stuff I did for him.

End vent.

Also, my birthday is Saturday and apparently I am getting one present a day (starting today) until my birthday. I think I like this idea. lol

• image straymo:

I'm in and out.  DH is still oot so it just be and the monkeys.

Tillie is doing better (not good, but better - and the night is young).

I'm just about to heat up leftover biscuits and gravy and eggs for dinner and watch the rest of the RHONJ reunion part 1 (I'm half way through the trainwreck and I can't stop now)

Glad Tillie is doing better at least!

On  the subject of RHONJ, I SWORE to myself I would NOT get sucked into that one or the DC version since I already spend way too much time watched OC and NY. Yep. Watching NJ and DC. I have no willpower when it comes to bad reality t.v.

• My DH's family is the same way.  I always feel like I have to make his birthday extra special to make up for it. A present a day sounds like a very nice system to me as well :)  What did you get today??
  • image AliGirl11:
    A present a day sounds like a very nice system to me as well :)  What did you get today??

A whole bunch of autumn decor from Yankee Candle and Hallmark! This is the kind of thing that would only make sense if you knew me, I LOOOOOOOOVE autumn/Halloween and I go crazy decorating the house for it. I'm so excited to put it up! My favorite thing in the box was this adorable set of ghost salt and pepper shakers. lol I am easily amused. 

• image ARO1018:

image AliGirl11:
    A present a day sounds like a very nice system to me as well :)  What did you get today??

A whole bunch of autumn decor from Yankee Candle and Hallmark! This is the kind of thing that would only make sense if you knew me, I LOOOOOOOOVE autumn/Halloween and I go crazy decorating the house for it. I'm so excited to put it up! My favorite thing in the box was this adorable set of ghost salt and pepper shakers. lol I am easily amused. 

Fun!  We love Halloween, too.  I'm so excited for fall :)

• I'm here eating. I just got back from knitting where the teacher fixed my messed up stocking (whoo hoo!) I'm drinking a glass of wine and looking forward to my nutter butter cupcake later.
    Mom to:
    Miles (6 year old Maine C00n mix), Boots (5 year old Lab mix), Darla (4 year old GSD/Collie mix), Frankie (1.5 year old DSH mix), Peanut (15 months old - 09/11), and Bean (arriving Feb 2013).