Pets
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

SPR:Two weird dreams in a row

Yesterday I dreamed bout a pestie GTG, I wasn't told what to where and what I had packed didn't meet the dress code. I ended up staying at the hosts house babysitting everyone's kids.

Today's dream was about the toliet over flowing and I couldn't get the knobs turned to turn it off. It kept going and I had every towel I owned on the floor getting soaked but it kept leaking out past the bathroom. This dream was centered around my old farm house where I grew up.

I just want to sleep.

Our greeting everyday at the beach. My two boys.

RUN FREE SWEET BOY RUN FREE gotcha day 12/272009 -11/11/2010

Re: SPR:Two weird dreams in a row

• I had crazy dream last night too.  Must be something in the air.

PS:  As much as I know you love the kiddies, you better not be stuck babysitting when we have the next one.

The toilet thing would a nightmare for me.  Stick out tongue

• Stupid duplicate post.
  • To dream that you are being rejected, signifies a lack of self-worth and alienation of others. You may be so agreeable and so accommodating to others that your own sense of self is lost. You need to be more assertive and learn to say no to others.

To dream that you are babysitting, suggests that you need to care for the child within yourself.

To see an overflowing toilet in your dream, denotes your desires to fully express your emotions.

• TBM I was semi hoping you would post but what you posted hits the nail on the head.

Our greeting everyday at the beach. My two boys.

RUN FREE SWEET BOY RUN FREE gotcha day 12/272009 -11/11/2010

• image TheBridesMom:

To dream that you are being rejected, signifies a lack of self-worth and alienation of others. You may be so agreeable and so accommodating to others that your own sense of self is lost. You need to be more assertive and learn to say no to others.

To dream that you are babysitting, suggests that you need to care for the child within yourself.

To see an overflowing toilet in your dream, denotes your desires to fully express your emotions.

I love how crazy true dream interprations are sometimes. I used to have a reoccuring dream about snakes when I 1st moved to philadelphia, and it was something to do with change- I don't fully remember. Now anytime I dream a reoccuring dream I will look up the meaning,
    [IMG]http://i1016.photobucket.com/albums/af289/HollyWalter/DSCF0058-1-1.jpg[/IMG]