May 2010 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Oh Pamila...

Guess who's going to be in Vegas in November???  Big Smile 

I'm flying in for a conference and we decided that HH would not come along this time. So I'm flying solo for the weekend with the conference not starting until Sunday evening! So what are you up to on November 6th and/or 7th?

Re: Oh Pamila...

• Hmmm thinking I am going to meeting you somewhere having a glass of wine maybe??? Where will you be staying???

• Ahhhhhhhhhhh I'm jealous!!  I want to have wine with Pamila and HRChick in Las Vegas.

*pouting*

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Come on down young lady!!! Buy a ticket!
  • Hahaha I am on the exact opposite side of the continent, so it would be cheaper for me to fly to Europe than it would to fly to Las Vegas.  Otherwise I would in a second!!
  • Darn it!!! Oh well I tried!!!
  • image hrchick72:

I'm flying in for a conference and we decided that HH would not come along this time. So I'm flying solo for the weekend with the conference not starting until Sunday evening! So what are you up to on November 6th and/or 7th?

Just have to say that I told Bernie and he asked me if I wanted to show you our nest!!! So adorable is he!!!  

• image pamila51510:
    image hrchick72:

Just have to say that I told Bernie and he asked me if I wanted to show you our nest!!! So adorable is he!!!  

I would LOVE to meet Bernie! I won't have a car though. I'm staying at the MGM Grand.  Haven't booked my flight yet, so not sure when I'll be getting in. I'll keep in touch about my itinerary, etc. Maybe you can come visit me at the MGM by the pool.  :)

Jehawley - I'm with Pamila! Shop for deals! Between Pamila's house and my company-paid hotel room, you'll have a place to sleep!!

• LOL this is tempting.  My bday is in November, maybe I could convince my HH to let this be a bday present??  hahaha oh god, as if he would trust me on my own in Las Vegas...that could be a bad, bad scene! 
  • image jehawley:
    Hahaha I am on the exact opposite side of the continent, so it would be cheaper for me to fly to Europe than it would to fly to Las Vegas.  Otherwise I would in a second!!

I didn't know that!!  That's crazy!  Which province do you live in?

<3 <3 "You know my name, not my story.
    You've heard what I've done, not what I've been through.
    If you were in my shoes, you'd fall the first step." <3 <3

• image jehawley:
    LOL this is tempting.  My bday is in November, maybe I could convince my HH to let this be a bday present??  hahaha oh god, as if he would trust me on my own in Las Vegas...that could be a bad, bad scene! 

You wouldn't be alone you would be with HR & myself the HAHA Responsible older girls of the group!!!

• image pamila51510:

image jehawley:
    LOL this is tempting.  My bday is in November, maybe I could convince my HH to let this be a bday present??  hahaha oh god, as if he would trust me on my own in Las Vegas...that could be a bad, bad scene! 

You wouldn't be alone you would be with HR & myself the HAHA Responsible older girls of the group!!!

Speak for yourself Pamila...I will not fess up to being "responsible" for myself, let alone anyone else! Hehe Wink

• Geesh I will keep you safe LOL!!!