North Dakota Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

**Kahtie41**

Referencing back to Friends...

PIVOOTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!

Re: **Kahtie41**

• image nataliejp519:
    Referencing back to Friends...

PIVOOTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!

OMG, I literally just said this on Sunday!!!  DH and I were carrying a large box (containing our new tv stand) into our condo and I shouted this at him.  Thank gawd he still loves me... 

Anniversary
  • LOL!  Anytime anyone moves anything remotely large in size I like to shout this! 
  • Haha, I do the same thing.  

I also respond to many situations with, "You know, it's just like the episode of Friends where...."  This is what happens when you don't have cable or local channels for 8 months, and run Friends dvds all the live long day. 

Anniversary
  • Us too...and when I say us too I refer to my college friends, we all lived on the same floor in the dorms.  Between all of us we had all the seasons on dvd and it became a destresser for us.  Collectively our favorite episodes are "The One Where No One is Ready" and "The One with the Embryos" (that's the gameshow one.)  Ahh good times.
  • Oooh, is the gameshow one where Ross comes up with the Jeopardy-style game for who knows who better?  With the TV Guide that goes to Mrs. Chanandler Bong??  LOL.  That's one of my faves.  :)

I also like the one (can't remember the name)  where Ross & Rachel break up again after he read her 18 page letter and she says they're over and Ross does this hilarious, fake whimper and screams, "Fine by me!".  Love it. 

Anniversary
  • image Kahtie41:

Oooh, is the gameshow one where Ross comes up with the Jeopardy-style game for who knows who better?  With the TV Guide that goes to Mrs. Chanandler Bong??  LOL.  That's one of my faves.  :)

YES!  I heart Mrs. Chanadler Bong! 

The one with the 18 page letter is classic too :)