Pets
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

NPR Confession

For dinner, I ate a baked potato, 3 BBQ chicken drums, FIVE oreos...and I am still starving.Embarrassed WHAT is my problem?

Re: NPR Confession

• I have days like that too!

This morning in a 1.5 hour window, I ate a granola bar, grapes, a packet of ramen, leftover potatoes and some almonds with chocolate. Embarrassed

• That honestly doesn't sound like that much food to me!  :)

• I'm not ashamed - I LOVE RAMEN!!! I will shout it from the rooftops.
  • The only problem I see with this is that you haven't had any ice cream yet. Big Smile
    [IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/2rzxk7a.jpg[/IMG]
  • image **ZippityDoDa**:
    I'm not ashamed - I LOVE RAMEN!!! I will shout it from the rooftops.

Me too, and I haven't had it in forever.  What flavor did you have?

• image OSULori:

image **ZippityDoDa**:

Just the regular chicken. In Texas I used to be able to find Spicy Chicken Chili, which was delightful.

• image 2bmissusb:
    The only problem I see with this is that you haven't had any ice cream yet. Big Smile

Well we do have bananas, sprinkles, chocolate sauce and whipped cream so...Embarrassed that could be next!

• image DandelionMom:

That honestly doesn't sound like that much food to me!  :)

I love you!Left Hug

• image **ZippityDoDa**:
    image OSULori:

image **ZippityDoDa**:

Just the regular chicken. In Texas I used to be able to find Spicy Chicken Chili, which was delightful.

Mmmm, chicken ramen.  Good ol' regular beef is still my favorite though :D  Spicy Chicken Chili ramen sounds a.maz.ing though!

• nitalnital member
    Tenth Anniversary 10000 Comments Combo Breaker
    the more important question...is what brand of ramen?  some are gross...some are tasty.  i prefer maruchan.  or mama, but that's only found in asian grocoery stores.
    Have you seen my monkey?
  • image nital:
      i prefer maruchan. 

That's the one!

• I now eat ramen like DH...dump half the packet of seasoning in when you cook the noodles, then drain off the liquid and use the rest of the pack on the noodles.MMMMmmmmm.....sodium overload!
  • image mrsjohnson706:
    I now eat ramen like DH...dump half the packet of seasoning in when you cook the noodles, then drain off the liquid and use the rest of the pack on the noodles.MMMMmmmmm.....sodium overload!

I am now craving ramen noodles. Yummmmm.

• Mmm oreos.

I think I'll go make a pop tart. 

• We just got home from dinner and I think that I may explode. Bread, calamari, and halibut with rice and asparagus. There's some halibut leftover because the piece was gigantic.
  • If Rocky gets off early enough I'm insisting that he bring home either pizza or something from Outback.  Maybe hearts of gold halibut.
    April is National Grilled Cheese Month. How are you celebrating? image
  • nitalnital member
    Tenth Anniversary 10000 Comments Combo Breaker
    *sigh* i ate too much food and feel like i'm going to explode.  yet, i still want oreos.
    Have you seen my monkey?
  • I hung out with some pesties and ordered almost every tapa on the menu and I still just got some Amy's pizza roll thingies at Kroger.  

I like to eat the comfort food when I think about Benny.  Embarrassed 

My feet and Miss Heidi the rescue mutt!

TTC #1 @ 38, Dx: ovulation issues
    15 treatment cycles: c/p 4/11, m/c 12/11 (6w), possible ectopic + MTX 4/12 (7w)
    Another c/p in 12/12

Moving forward with domestic infant adoption!

• We had Roadhouse about 2ish and I'm so full still that's all I've had all day. I'm thinking bout having some ice cream for dinner though.

Also that brand of noodles here in KY you can get at Walmart I think. It's in a white cup like thing?

Our greeting everyday at the beach. My two boys.

RUN FREE SWEET BOY RUN FREE gotcha day 12/272009 -11/11/2010

• Waitwaitwait...Ramen isn't a brand? It's just the name of the actual food?
    [IMG]http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g212/DRFROGGER143/bacardi-stoli-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

5/10 - Gideon 6/12 Warren
    4/11 Started adoption process for 2 siblings through DCF. 10/11/12 Found out we are licensed! Doing respite care while we wait to be matched with our kids.
  • That doesn't sound like much food to me, either!
    imageimage
    You will forever be my best friend. I can almost feel our hugs. I will ensure everyone will know (now and in the future) what a genuine, kind, loving person you were...I already miss your laughter and our daily conversations. I love you, Samantha. May 20, 1983- February 20, 2012
  • image msditz00:
    Waitwaitwait...Ramen isn't a brand? It's just the name of the actual food?

True fact!

Additionally, Top Ramen, Oriental flavor is the only veg ramen I have found so far.  When I was in college, I would make stir fries using ramen and veggies from the caf salad bar.

Also, the "international" (but really just Ind/Pak) grocery store near me has ramen in Indian flavors.

No amount of education could convince Betty to be nice to possums