Pets
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

There must be some hardcore boards out there

I've seen a few newbies mention "staying on topic" today.
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: There must be some hardcore boards out there

• Those same n00bs are also posting all sorts of personal information on the interwebs, so they aren't the brightest stars in the sky.

Totally off topic (see what I did there?) - I'm jealousE that you have already started working on the nursery. I haven't even begun.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image closapio:

Those same n00bs are also posting all sorts of personal information on the interwebs, so they aren't the brightest stars in the sky.

Totally off topic (see what I did there?) - I'm jealousE that you have already started working on the nursery. I haven't even begun.

Aww thanks. I kinda have to. School starts again soon and then those months from September to December will fly! There's also a really good probability that I won't make it to Feb 26, so the more I get done now, the better off I'll be. At least I can still move now.

I'm trying to figure out where the hell a dog bed will fit in that room now that we have to put 2 cribs in there!

And I would kindly ask you to stay on topic!  Wink

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • image JosiePosy:

And I would kindly ask you to stay on topic!  Wink

And I will kindly ignore you and say:

Wow! I'm freaking out enough about one - you are taking the news of two in stride.

Josie's bed will fit, um, in the closet?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm trying to figure out where the hell a dog bed will fit in that room now that we have to put 2 cribs in there!

I can't believe you'd put a dog bed in your BABIES room.  *gasp*

Don't post that on the bump ;-)