Pets
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Not everyone is chasing runaway dogs, RL

Just looked out into my backyard that is joined with the neighbors' since we don't have many fences.  There was some guy with no shirt sprinting up the hill towards the road and the woods!  I rushed to the front door to see if I could help him, and there he was at the edge of the woods panting and looking a little beat.  Watched a little longer and he walked back down the hill and did it again.  Whoops! Embarrassed

To make it actually PR, he's an equine vet!  (a really hot equine vet)

April is National Grilled Cheese Month. How are you celebrating? image

Re: Not everyone is chasing runaway dogs, RL

• image RockysLove:

To make it actually PR, he's an equine vet!  (a really hot equine vet)

I just shot sweet tea vodka out of my nose.

Duh - he's probably so hoht because of all the exercise!

• That would have been my first thought too Smile

And does said hot vet have a wife/girlfriend?Wink  I could fix that for him if he doesn'tStick out tongue

• image dixie_and_indie:

That would have been my first thought too Smile

And does said hot vet have a wife/girlfriend?Wink  I could fix that for him if he doesn'tStick out tongue

He did, but there is only one truck in the driveway these days and the perfect flower garden is overgrown and recently just mowed over.  I think the gf may have moved back to FL.  I still see a few dogs in the yard though.  He prefers bully breeds

Oh, and the garage is totally filled with weights and stuff. 

• image RockysLove:
    image dixie_and_indie:

That would have been my first thought too Smile

He did, but there is only one truck in the driveway these days and the perfect flower garden is overgrown and recently just mowed over.  I think the gf may have moved back to FL.  I still see a few dogs in the yard though.  He prefers bully breeds

Oh, and the garage is totally filled with weights and stuff. 

Maybe I should make a trip to NashvilleStick out tongue  

• I could enjoy a dixie_n_indie just two doors down!
  • That's hilarious. It would have been awesome had you rushed out there to help. lol