Toledo Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Weekend plans??

What's on the schedule for you this weekend?? :)
Causes that are important to me: Planned Pethood Graham's Foundation NOCC

Re: Weekend plans??

• Tonight:  Dinner at the IL's for SIL's birthday, then probably going out for a friend's birthday.

Tomorrow:  Helping a friend move her office, working on some last-minute fundraiser prep, and going to a friend's house for ANOTHER birthday party.

Sunday:  Big fundraiser that will likely have me busy from about 8am until 8pm!  Eek!   Really hoping it goes well!!! :)

• Tonight...not much.  DH will probably come home and hopefully fix the leaks in our sink :(  

Tomorrow - we're hoping to get the kitchen floor in!  YEAH!  And maybe finish the painting.

Sunday -  I have a friend's baby shower!  I'm so excited to see her, as she lives in Minnesota. 

And probably some cleaning and gathering items for a garage sale.  We have so much stuff and we need to clear out our extra bedroom so we can move R into it this winter.

• i'm working tonight 5-11:30  (boo!!!)

tomorrow - work 9-3, bff's parent's cookout, then our lady of lourdes festival.

sunday - work 10-4, then home to do nothing!!!!! 

Kris....I'm finally a Mrs! 10/11/08
  • Tonight my sister wants me to go to El Camino with her and one of her co-workers. Not sure if I'm going yet though.

Tomorrow and Sunday we are going to Grand Rapids, MI to visit Ryan's brother.

• I'm working tonight and tomorrow night.

No plans for Sunday yet. 

I'm so lame. lol. 

• We have no set plans this weekend...  :)

We thought about swinging by the Smoke on the Water event - Gin Blossoms will be there!  And, I'm sure the food will be awesome... 

I think we're going to finalize and buy the exterior house paint sometime tomorrow, too.

• image RockThisB!tch:

We have no set plans this weekend...  :)

We thought about swinging by the Smoke on the Water event - Gin Blossoms will be there!  And, I'm sure the food will be awesome... 

I think we're going to finalize and buy the exterior house paint sometime tomorrow, too.

I forgot about Smoke on the Water - I wanted to check that out too!  Shoot!

Are you guys painting the exterior yourselves or hiring it out? 

• Not sure about tonight yet.

Tomorrow I have a bridal shower for one of my best friends in the Cleveland area.  

Sunday I may got to Coldwater with the in-laws, but I am not sure yet.  

Sometime this weekend I will most likely be starting a list of what we need to pack.  We are leaving a week from tomorrow for Florida, and I get to fly for the first time.  :)

Our baby girl!!
  • think we're doing dinner w/friends tonight, not sure yet. Need to do misc. things at the house I've been putting off, finish an art piece for a friend, clean again (after cleaning for the party last Sat). DH mentioned maybe PIB tomorrow, we'll see. If we don't do that, then go out on the boat. Nothing planned really, and I'm alright w/that!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We decided to go ahead and go to PIB tomorrow for my best friend's birthday.  I've only been there twice in my life (once for a 6th grade field trip and then again 10 years ago for ex bf's family outting/pre-Florida trip), our other best friend has only been there once (our 6th grade trip) and birthday girl's husband has never been there.  So we're going.

Sunday, us girls are going kayaking while the guys go golfing.

Tonight and Sunday night will be all about relaxing.

[url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker][img]http://tickers.myfitnesspal.com/ticker/show/179/304/1790304.png[/img][/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - [url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com]Free Weight Loss[/url] Tools

The Shrinking Fat Chick
  • rak123rak123 member
    Fourth Anniversary

Goin to see the Gin Blossoms on Saturday! They are one of my all time favorite bands! So excited. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • image Merin:
    image RockThisB!tch:

Painting it ourselves!  Our house isn't that big and we didn't want to pay someone when T is at home all day anyway...  :)  He's the only one working on it, actually - I haven't even done anything, lol.  It's obviously taking forever but we're saving a ton of money this way.

• image RockThisB!tch:
    image Merin:
    image RockThisB!tch:

Painting it ourselves!  Our house isn't that big and we didn't want to pay someone when T is at home all day anyway...  :)  He's the only one working on it, actually - I haven't even done anything, lol.  It's obviously taking forever but we're saving a ton of money this way.

I would LOVE if we could do that.  Our house would definitely benefit from some fresh paint, but we can't afford a pro right now!  What kind of siding do you guys have?

• tonight: 2 mini sessions, a 2 yr old then a 5 yr old & 8 yr old

tomorrow: a mini session with an 8 yr old, then a full session with a 5 mo. old & 2 yr old

we also have to get all the laundry done and start getting the house in order before vacation and I'm going to have quite a bit of editing to do before vacation.

• I have no plans. I have no life anymore really since J moved out. We hung out mainly with his friends. I'm probably just gonna read, do some laundry and work on xmas gifts. I may possibly be going to Cleveland with my mom tomorrow to see Phantom of the Opera with her and my stepdads parents since h can't go, but that's not 100% sure so I'm just assuming I will have nothing to do
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Tonight- Plans were to go after work to a Christmas in July party for Sylvan staff at the Mudhens game, but we scratched that after getting the phone call about my grandpa lastnight and came home instead.  Now it's a little less imminent so we really didn't NEED to.

Saturday- Out & about with mom, 99% sure going to visit grandpa, finally getting a new phone (I'll be trying to keep my mom busy to keep her mind off things), then at 6:00 it's a little reunion party I put together for a version of West Side Story we did in 2004.  This is seriously the best show, closest cast ever, everyone from that show says so and we really became a family.  We lost a member of the family back in May (Nick) so we're getting together anyone who is in town.  Half the cast is out of town doing shows as a career now so it won't be a big group, but I'll get to see some people I LOVE whom I haven't seen in so long. :)  So that's exciting.

Sunday- The plan WAS to go see Phantom with Matt, my daddy, and his girlfriend CJ/Cin/Cindy.  Especially exciting because we know the girl who plays Christine Daae...she's from around here in the theater circle and went to high school with our bf Joe and friend Pat.  So we'll get there at some point, but not Sunday.  Instead Matt & I are going to see my grandpa in the morning then probably headed to CP with a bunch of our friends as a kind of combined bachlor/bachelorette party thing.  Matt' sin the wedding but missing half the bachelor party on Saturday due to the WSS party, which was planned first.

Why do I always type books?  I feel the need to explain everything, haha.

*Arianna & Matthew*
    July 26, 2008- The Best Day of Our Lives

3 years married already??

Wedding "Highlight" Video from our Reception!
    Wedding Planning Bio!! My Married Bio!!