Toledo Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

garage sale WTF

If it says 8am don't come at 7:30 and b*tch because we aren't ready yet!

Re: garage sale WTF

• hahahaha

was that on CL???

people are nuts

Booze, it's what's for dinner image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Birth - 7 lbs. 7 oz., 20 inches 1 Month - 9 lbs., 5 oz, 21 inches 2 Months - 11 lbs., 4.5 oz, 23 inches 4 Months - 14 lbs, 1 oz, 26.5 inches 6 months - 16 lbs, 1 oz, 28.75 inches 9 months - 18 lbs, 6 oz, 29.25 inches 1 Year - 21 lbs, 6 oz, 31 inches 2 Years - 28 lbs., 37 inches
  • that's awesome, lol, I wanted to say that to quite a few people who came to our garage sale early
  • I'm not sh*tting you people were RUNNING to my sale at 7:30.  5 people stoped about the same time (all at 7:30) as I'm dragging my stuff out and I said I'm not ready yet, oh can we just look...knock yourself out but I don't have everything out.

2 second later...

"Umm is it all outside or do you have stuff in the garage"

HELLO, I just said I'm still putting sh*t out!

then DH overheard...this sale has nothing...we better check out someplace else.

WTF It's 7:30!  It might have even been 7:20.  At 7 I realized I never went to bank to get change so I got into the car and raced to speedway and when I got there I had forgotten my wallet..smooth move!

So DH set out tables with me then he ran to bank but I wasn't home 2 seconds after getting in the house and people were in my yard!

• I always set up at LEAST 30 minutes earlier than when I say it opens.  Serious garage salers are effing nuts.

Causes that are important to me: Planned Pethood Graham's Foundation NOCC
  • LOL, garage salers are CRAZY! when I have mine, I am not being nice about early sales. I hate the fact that people have no respect. Do they go to a business 30 minutes early and expect them to open just for them? Well they might, but still.

I made a time for a reason, you want to be rude and come early, I will be rude right back and you can sit outside my fence and wait till the posted time.

• this is partly why I don't like garage sales, people are crazy. Heaven help me if I ever have one, b/c I will not be nice!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I feel this way at work every day. We open late for a bank and while I understand that is weird to people, we have opened at the same time for almost 3 months now yet people still show up and yell at me or stare while I do morning prep work.
    photo adc1b349-75aa-4c83-be65-c47ed9748932_zps1c624b1d.jpg