Toledo Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

HR question

DH has an offer that he's going to take for his job, but he has questions. He can't get ahold of anyone in HR, supposedly someone is going to call him back this afternoon. Should he wait and talk to someone? He said he's just ready to sign and be done.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: HR question

• If they're questions that may change something about the terms or about him signing and taking the job, then yes, wait. 

If he's going to sign/accept either way and they're just small details, then I'd say he could just sign and get answers later.

Causes that are important to me: Planned Pethood Graham's Foundation NOCC
  • okay nevermind - he talked w/HR person. (had a meeting after I wrote this so I missed his text) Sucks that he doesn't get vacation until next year, but he gets option to buy another week w/flex credits, whatever that means. I think he was going to try and ask for 5 days vacation for this year. I think it's super BS that they waited this long, they knew, of course they knew. However if he wants to take some days off, DH's boss will let him, at least that's what he says.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker