Toledo Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

T & P

My mom called a bit ago.  My Poppa has had Alzheimer's for over 10 years, has pulled through so much since then including pneumonia in October 2008 (which we thought was it for sure.)  They just found out that he is in end stage renal failure.  My mom and I were super super close with him, together all the time when I was growing up.  He started to show signs of the disease when I was 15 or so.  My mom is going to be absolutely devastated as she was only really super close with him.  Two sisters and mom moved away and we are not close to my grandma.  Anyway, no idea what to expect at this point.  They were given two options: dialysis or hospice.  The sisters all voted for hospice but they will be doing an evaluation tomorrow.

Funny how something can be imminent for SO long and yet when it happens you feel so completely unprepared.  It's like a punch to the gut.  M has been wonderful of course, but this is just a little bit unreal right now.  Thoughts and prayers our way would be much appreciated.  For my mom, for our family, especially my Poppa.

*Arianna & Matthew*
July 26, 2008- The Best Day of Our Lives

3 years married already??

Wedding "Highlight" Video from our Reception!
Wedding Planning Bio!! My Married Bio!!

Re: T & P