Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

RH of NJ chat 5/31 (poss. spoiler)

Danielle has completely and totally lost her marbles. That whole charade about her attendance at the fundraiser was all about making the event about her. Because, she sure made a heckuva effort to make that whole night about her and her drama. So immature. I hate to say it, but I honestly think she wasn't there to support that little girl. She was there to rub it in the Manzo's face that she was at the Brownstone. Eck. And that entourage of hers.... Eck.

Gia's birthday party was too cute! A lot of money spent, but those girls definitely had a blast. I just love Teresa. She can do no wrong in my eyes. ha ha She's my favorite.

And that Kim G character...I'm beginning to think that she wants to be the next housewife. Pot-stirrer.

I love this show.

Re: RH of NJ chat 5/31 (poss. spoiler)

• I agree she went there looking for trouble. Her entourage was trashy and she was all proud of them. 
  • I think you are right about Kim G wanting to be a housewife and them not being there for the fundraiser.  I feel so bad for Danielle's kids.
  • This was low even for Danielle. There clearly were seats for her, just not for the dozen criminals she brought with her. How dare she make a scene and take a single second of attention away from the poor baby they were raising money for. I also found it so classless that she would attend such an event and according to her not even make a donation. She can afford her shopping sprees and luncheons and whatnot but can't spare a few hundred bucks for a fundraising event you are attending?

Also, her friend Danny seems like a complete idiot. Making threats and hanging out with criminals on national television does not seem like the best way to stay out of jail.

• Her kids need to get very far away from her before it rubs off.
  • The content of Danielle's character can be seen for the fetid dish of scum that it really is, when she says she shook Chris's hand just to rub his face in the fact that she was there.  What a douche.
  • image casmgn:

I'm glad this guy put out a statement to distance himself from Danielle. 

That other woman, Kim G is a total wanna be, and looked like a classless moron hanging out with Danielle.

• I couldn't believe her last night, I just sat there shaking my head.  Get over yourself the surprise was not about you and your posse, it was about the way you and Kim G were over dressed.  Every time they showed Danny and his "friends", I just cringed, they are so nasty.  DH watched it with my for the first time last night so I had to explain the whole history of why Danielle doesn't get along with everyone else.  He asked me why Kim G is even friends with Danielle and I couldn't really answer it, it does seem like she wants to be a HW.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Danielle should memorize LuAnn's song - "Money Can't Buy You Class" - LOL!!
    image Me Squeshia.
  • image 62406:
    I couldn't believe her last night, I just sat there shaking my head.  Get over yourself the surprise was not about you and your posse, it was about the way you and Kim G were over dressed.  Every time they showed Danny and his "friends", I just cringed, they are so nasty.  DH watched it with my for the first time last night so I had to explain the whole history of why Danielle doesn't get along with everyone else.  He asked me why Kim G is even friends with Danielle and I couldn't really answer it, it does seem like she wants to be a HW.

yea, I think she wants to be a HW, or at least a friend of Caroline's family. But as Caroline said their sons' have been friends for over 10 years and they were never friends before- just aquaintances because their sons are friends- but I get the impression that now Caroline is on a TV show Kim wants to be Caroline's friend and since Caroline doesn't really want to she decided to become a hanger-on with Danielle.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I think I acutally got anxiety watching the show last night due to how Danielle was acting. I do a lot of work for the American Cancer Society so anyone with cancer, especially a child, just breaks my heart and seeing Danielle use the entire event as a way to try to get back at the Manzo's made me sick. It's disgusting that an adult would act like that. At least Kim G made a donation, but I still wouldn't trust her!!

Does anyone read the blogs on Bravo's website? Danielle defends everything she did and said. She really is Crazy with a capital C!

• I think it's funny that Danielle always talks about how high class she is and how she was a supermodel, and then she walks into an event like that with low life criminals. 

I can't stand how she is constantly dragging her daughters into things and actually asking their opinions on what she should do.  Hey Danielle, no one likes you! 

People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling.
  • image Tracita:
    The content of Danielle's character can be seen for the fetid dish of scum that it really is, when she says she shook Chris's hand just to rub his face in the fact that she was there.  What a douche.

This sums it up to a T.  

I think they should just lock Danielle and Kelly up in a padded room and let them duke it out.  

• image KimandRoss:

image Tracita:
    The content of Danielle's character can be seen for the fetid dish of scum that it really is, when she says she shook Chris's hand just to rub his face in the fact that she was there.  What a douche.

This sums it up to a T.  

I think they should just lock Danielle and Kelly up in a padded room and let them duke it out.  

AMEN!!!

[IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/29erlgw.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/6i66og.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/2wgawc2.png[/IMG]
  • Totally skeezy, that crowd was.

It totally feels like they are setting up Kim G to be a new housewife.  No thanks!

metamorpHOUSE - The transition of a house to a home

Moxie and Mischief - The Offbeat Mama's Guide to
    Burlington County and Surrounding Areas
  • I was sick to my stomach the way that things went down on last night's episode. I think that the Manzo's handled themselves accordingly & I cannot say the same for Danielle & her entourage. It was a blatant show of disrespect to everyone, especially to family of the baby girl, Emanuelle, who the entire event was held in honor of. 

Danielle & everyone she came with should be ashamed of themselves. If they aren't ashamed in the slightest, they are miserable & just flat out cruel people.

The Brownstone has been in the Manzo's family for decades. It has earned itself a very highly regarded reputation. It is how they put food on their tables & take care of their children. Danielle, in one foul swoop, managed to jeopardize all of that for everyone involved. 

She should have just admitted & been upfront at the diner when she was invited that there was a personal issue with the owners there & as not to have any risk of anything that might take away from their ill daughter, she would just write them a check as a donation, but decline the invitation. *I applaud the other women for acknowledging the potential for Danielle Drama & staying completely away from it & not even attending the event in attempts to avoid her entirely.*  That said, Danielle however, jumped up at the chance to make herself out to be the victim & make a big "f-you scene' to the Manzo's by not only going to the fundraiser, but having gotten 'protection' & have a 'local socialite' accompany her. Come the end of the night, she walked out looking like the biggest piece of downright garbage.

I have zero respect for her as a person, a woman, & frankly, I think that she needs some psychiatric evaluations immediately. She has been throwing up red flag after red flag for a mental illness since day one. Perhaps she should be talking with a psychiatrist instead of just a priest. 

[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/28lc7zo.jpg[/IMG]

[url=http:///]
    [img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/2;10755;448/st/20120727/n/little+Cookie+Monster/dt/-1/k/489a/age.png[/img]
    [/url]
  • I couldn't understand why Danielle would find fault in Chris. He is a kid compared to her. I also thought it was tacky for her to walk around the fundraising event trashing the Manzo's with the thugs by her side. She made a complete idiot out of herself. I wonder if her kids are embarrased by her behavior on tv infront of millions of viewers.
  • Did anyone else notice that I think that Teresa's baby was sitting front facing in her car seat on their way home...did anyone else see this???

I surely hope that is not the case. 

• image squeshia22:
    Danielle should memorize LuAnn's song - "Money Can't Buy You Class" - LOL!!

LMAO!!! 

with us for 21weeks & 2 days

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/ttfb215.aspx[/img][/url]