Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Heidi and Spencer breaking up?

www.tmz.com  - I would link a specific page but its all over. 

So, are they really breaking up?  Or is it a publicity stunt for heidi and Jen Bunney's new reality show?  Speaking of that, will you watch??

imageimage Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image . Ice Ice Binky Formerly FutureMrsLynch

Re: Heidi and Spencer breaking up?

• image ~Lynchie~:

www.tmz.com  - I would link a specific page but its all over. 

So, are they really breaking up?  Or is it a publicity stunt for heidi and Jen Bunney's new reality show?  Speaking of that, will you watch??

Eww! I hadn't heard about their new show. Sounds awful. I am crossing my fingers that I don't get sucked in. I can't stand Jen Bunney.  

[IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/2m6jyp4.jpg[/IMG]
  • at first i thought it was for real. but when i saw that she is moving in with bunney and filiming a reality show...i started to wonder. i lean towards thinking that it's just for publicity.
  • I feel like nothing they do is real so I don't know if I believe they will get a divorce. I can't stand Jen Bunny either but sadly, I will probably watch the show.
    [IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/33vlx6a.jpg[/IMG]
  • I had no clue Heidi and Jen Bunny were doing a show.  I gotta google that.  I will most likely watch because I'm a trash tv junkie.

I don't know if the breakup is real or not, but I hope so!

metamorpHOUSE - The transition of a house to a home

Moxie and Mischief - The Offbeat Mama's Guide to
    Burlington County and Surrounding Areas
  • Um, their whole relationship is for publicity, so I'm sure that whatever it is is all about that.

Also, I used to think that Heidi was the unbalanced one, but... wow. Spencer is losing his marbles these days. He needs to see a psychiatrist, stat.

• I don't think anything they do is for real. I think their entire life is a publicity stunt. They aren't celebrities. They just want people to think they are and to feel like they really are. 
  • I totally agree its got to be another publicity thing-anything to keep themselves in the spotlight!  I feel like I am so over Spencer and Heidi and yet, I still keep watching!!!!