Pets
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

I made my dog a dress today.

I'm taking her to the Strawberry Festival parade next weekend to watch my stepdaughter march so I decided to make Mia a festive dress.

I bought the fabric at JoAnn's and it already had the rouching at the top.  All I did was sew it so she had arm holes and added the trim at the hem.  She loves it (well, I love it!  she doesn't seem to mind).

Re: I made my dog a dress today.

• KaieneKaiene member
    10000 Comments Sixth Anniversary 25 Love Its Name Dropper
    So cute and festive!
    Visit The Nest!
    5 cats. 1 baby.Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image Kaiene:
    So cute and festive!

Thanks!  I've never made her anything else myself, and normal would not do a dress, but I just thought for the occasion it would work.  There will be a big crowd and she's shy so we'll probably just be carrying her anyway.  I'm always afraid she'll get stepped on!

• How very cute! The dress looks so nice, great job on that!
    Vacation
  • That is so adorable! The cuteness is explosive!
  • Oh my, that is so cute!!!
    image image
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I love it!!

I often tell DH that I want to get a smaller girl dog just for the pure fact that I can dress her up.  I put the boys in Tshirts and bandanas for Holidays and events, but its just not the same as a cute, frilly dress!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • image Lanerbell:

I love it!!

I often tell DH that I want to get a smaller girl dog just for the pure fact that I can dress her up.  I put the boys in Tshirts and bandanas for Holidays and events, but its just not the same as a cute, frilly dress!

I know.  I think I'm filling my "baby" need right now by dressing her up.  Selfish, yes, but she's so darn cute in it!