Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Real World/Road Rules Challenge Fresh Meat 5/27 (spoilers)

It looks like most of Kenny's alliance is going to be in the final four. I didn't like Wes anyway but at least Kenny has kept his word. I hope Ev goes home next, she's a little too intense IMO. I was so upset that they pulled the To be continued with the exile though, I really wanted to know who wins.

It looks like the next exile is going to be decided by a challenge and not a vote so that will make it really interesting because they can't just vote in Landon/Carley or Ev/Luke. Thoughts?

[IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y58/twist_of_fate/589358D4-2BFD-410F-9B82-7956FE8FF1C7-172-000000219204E4C2.jpg[/IMG]

Re: Real World/Road Rules Challenge Fresh Meat 5/27 (spoilers)

• I'm so glad someone else watches this crap.

I was SO MAD when they did the to be continued last night!  I came in to work this morning and immediately googled for spoilers.  Alas, nothing.  WTF was up with Carley last night?  I got the feeling she was just having an extreme case of the drama queen, but if she really was so out of it shouldn't she have received medical attention?  Maybe next week.

I love Kenny.  He knows how to play the game, so he usually wins. 

• I watch this crap too!  :)  Didn't watch last night, but will catch up.

Kenny is a little too full of himself, but he knows how to play and he actually seems pretty loyal to those he ways he'll be loyal to.

Unlike Wes.  He even stabbed Danny in the back! 

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    ~Benjamin Franklin

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    DS dx with celiac disease 5/28/10

• I also watch this crap, but haven't watched the episode from last night. 

I hate Kenny.  I can't stand that he calls himself Mr. Beautiful.  Also, he is no better than Wes.  Kenny screwed Paula over (I can't remember if it was last season or the season before) to put Evelyn in his group at the end, even though he promised Paula that she would be there at the end.

I also wonder how much of this stuff is real, and how much they tell them to do for ratings.  I know I wouldn't watch the show if there was no drama!

• lol @ kate. i watch it, too! 

i can't freaking stand wes or ev. but i also hate kenny.

basically i hate all of them, but they're so hilarious to watch.  

Love 9.3.03 Marriage 12.1.07 Baby Carriage 8.3.11
  • i watch the crap also

i liked wes last season but i could not stand his this season. kenny does not bother me too much. i dont really care for the fresh meat people.

it is so horrible i just can not turn away

ev i hope you got sent home! i love me some landon!

Who let the dawgs out? image
  • Don't get me wrong, I don't like Kenny but I like him better than Wes. I think it was really crappy for Wes to throw Danny under the bus to save himself, I mean Danny was his best friend outside the show. Kenny screwed Paula over on the Island and took Ev to the finale instead which is also wrong.
    [IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y58/twist_of_fate/589358D4-2BFD-410F-9B82-7956FE8FF1C7-172-000000219204E4C2.jpg[/IMG]
  • image starsailorr26:
    Kenny screwed Paula over on the Island and took Ev to the finale instead which is also wrong.
    I forgot about that!
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    ~Benjamin Franklin

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    DS dx with celiac disease 5/28/10

• I hate how cocky Kenny is! Drives me BSC. That being said, Ev freaks me out, and Wes is pretty much a d-bag. Out of the people left - Landon is my fave!
  • Slightly embarrased to admit I watch it too.... I was also SO pissed that they pulled the To be continued card..... I'm dying to know! Was also going to google spoilers -- HAHAH!

I LOOOOOOVE Landon. Really hoping he wins.

Carly did seem pretty out of it.... I actually think tht Exilie is a little too extereme - I don't know how anyone makes it through it.

"I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough, I'm giving you all my love, I"m still looking up."

TTC #1 since August 2011
    MFI Diagnosis - April 2012

IVF #1 - July 2012 - Stims start 7/2, ER 7/12, 20 retrieved, 16 mature, 13 fertilized!

ET - 7/17 - 1 blast transferred. Beta - 7/26 273, Beta 2 7/30 - 1143. Beta 3 8/6 - 11,597

12/25 - Santa tells us "IT'S A GIRL!" EDD - April 4th

Trying to navigate through the world of IF

PAIF/SAIF always welcome

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt14fad8.aspx[/img][/url]
  • image anewmrsS:
    I hate how cocky Kenny is! Drives me BSC. That being said, Ev freaks me out, and Wes is pretty much a d-bag. Out of the people left - Landon is my fave!

For some reason, I find Kenny pretty funny this challenge while last season he was just a total assshat.  Remember how mean he was to Kelly Anne and Sarah?  It was disgusting! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I think Carley really did look out of it.  She had this looney smile on her face whenever they stopped at a station, like she was just completely gone.  I'm actually kind of disgusted that medical didn't intervene.  I guess they only step in if she completely passes out.

I go back on forth between who I think will win. It didn't seem like Landon and Carley were too far behind and could totally beat that 5 minute time, but I guess it depends on how much Carley passes out along the way.

metamorpHOUSE - The transition of a house to a home

Moxie and Mischief - The Offbeat Mama's Guide to
    Burlington County and Surrounding Areas
  • image kickin*wing:

image anewmrsS:
    I hate how cocky Kenny is! Drives me BSC. That being said, Ev freaks me out, and Wes is pretty much a d-bag. Out of the people left - Landon is my fave!

For some reason, I find Kenny pretty funny this challenge while last season he was just a total assshat.  Remember how mean he was to Kelly Anne and Sarah?  It was disgusting! 

I think he was more of an asshat last season because his boyfriend Johnny Bananas was with him!

• image krstnagee:
    image kickin*wing:

image anewmrsS:

I think he was more of an asshat last season because his boyfriend Johnny Bananas was with him!

I like Kenny - I find him to be funny.... CAN NOT STAND Johnny Banannas

"I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough, I'm giving you all my love, I"m still looking up."

TTC #1 since August 2011
    MFI Diagnosis - April 2012

IVF #1 - July 2012 - Stims start 7/2, ER 7/12, 20 retrieved, 16 mature, 13 fertilized!

ET - 7/17 - 1 blast transferred. Beta - 7/26 273, Beta 2 7/30 - 1143. Beta 3 8/6 - 11,597

12/25 - Santa tells us "IT'S A GIRL!" EDD - April 4th

Trying to navigate through the world of IF

PAIF/SAIF always welcome

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt14fad8.aspx[/img][/url]
  • I also can't believe I watch this crap, but here I am :).

I think Kenny is an asshat too.  He's been way better on this challenge than previous ones, but I don't like him.  I sort of like the Ev drama because she is so ridiculous.  I'm hoping Landon can pull it out though!

• image kickin*wing:

image anewmrsS:

I forgot about that last season!

I don't like Wes or Kenny. Wes would be okay if he wasn't so conceited. I don't understand how so many girls swoon over him. 

I think something medically was wrong with Carley. If you looked at her eyes she looked really out of it and disoriented. I couldn't believe they let the game continue with her like that.

• I have to agree about Carley..I don't think she was doing it to be a drama queen, she genuinely looked out of it.

I really hope doing that puzzle saves Landon because I really want him to get to the final. I like Landon but I like him even more after seeing him in this exile with the way he was treating Carley..classy guy. 

I've never liked Wes, starting with his RW season. Kenny is just so damn cocky and that's annoying but he's actually OK this time around. I think it has to do with Johnny not being around. 

• I really hope that Landon and Carlie make it!   If Landon is smart, when he gets to the checkpoint where he can drop his buckets he should just throw carlie over his shoulder and make a break for it!  He was already carrying all 150lbs, and theres no way Carlie weighs that much...
    imageimage Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image . Ice Ice Binky Formerly FutureMrsLynch
  • image ~Lynchie~:
    I really hope that Landon and Carlie make it!   If Landon is smart, when he gets to the checkpoint where he can drop his buckets he should just throw carlie over his shoulder and make a break for it!  He was already carrying all 150lbs, and theres no way Carlie weighs that much...

H and I discussed this after the episode was over and they only drop the weight..not the bucket contraption. 

However, he could wear his, she wears hers, and he carry her piggyback. Yeah, I just really want him to win this exile