Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

RR/RW Challenge Kenny

I had a naughty, naughty dream about him last night.  Now I feel like a cougar. 

You have to admit, he IS hawt.

Re: RR/RW Challenge Kenny

• This made me giggle.

I think Kenny is good looking, but the fact that he knows it takes away from that.  I totally have the biggest crush on Mark though, and I'm sad he wasn't on this season.  I watch the After Show for the challenges just to see Mark, he has such an amazing body! 

• I don't find him attractive at all. Just his conceited demeanor makes me want to throw up!    There are just some people who do not have to open their mouths, but you know they think they are all that, when in reality, they aren't.

Different strokes for different folks, though;)

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • His conceitedness is hilarious IMO.  I wouldn't date him but he IS "Mr. Beautiful".

• image michaeltrish:

His conceitedness is hilarious IMO.  I wouldn't date him but he IS "Mr. Beautiful".

This!  I think his cockiness is half his charm =D

imageimage Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image . Ice Ice Binky Formerly FutureMrsLynch
  • image michaeltrish:

I had a naughty, naughty dream about him last night.  Now I feel like a cougar. 

You have to admit, he IS hawt.

LOL.  This was totally me a few nights ago.

metamorpHOUSE - The transition of a house to a home

Moxie and Mischief - The Offbeat Mama's Guide to
    Burlington County and Surrounding Areas
  • image krstnagee:

This made me giggle.

I think Kenny is good looking, but the fact that he knows it takes away from that.  I totally have the biggest crush on Mark though, and I'm sad he wasn't on this season.  I watch the After Show for the challenges just to see Mark, he has such an amazing body! 

Mark seems like a noce guy and the closest thing to a normal person this show will ever have.  He also seems quite gay to me.  What do other people think?

[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/2ewd54w.jpg[/IMG]
  • image Bronxgirl73:
    image krstnagee:

This made me giggle.

Mark seems like a noce guy and the closest thing to a normal person this show will ever have.  He also seems quite gay to me.  What do other people think?

i have never thought that he was gay.  Im pretty sure he's not, there was some huge drama a few years ago when him and Robin were a couple, and Tonya bragged that he had an affair with him while he and Robin were together.   Or something...

imageimage Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image . Ice Ice Binky Formerly FutureMrsLynch
  • image ~Lynchie~:
    image michaeltrish:

His conceitedness is hilarious IMO.  I wouldn't date him but he IS "Mr. Beautiful".

This!  I think his cockiness is half his charm =D

ITA.  I'm in the minority that really like him in all of his assholeishness glory.  That would be a damn good dream for me.

• Also several months ago, I may or may not have had a dirty dream about... DJ Pauly D from Jersey Shore.  *hangs head in shame*