Inland Empire Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Leslie

In case you didn't see below, I went with a pair of Rainbows. I got them at Nordstroms. Tyler mall has quite a few shoe stores that carry sandals so hopefully you will find something that works for you!

On another note, are you going to do the Bradley Method with Mandi? She mentioned that she has another class starting in August. We are really enjoying it.

imageimageimage
Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest image

Re: Leslie

• No, I didn't see, but thanks for letting me know!  I'm going to check them out sometime soon, probably today.

We are probably going to do the Bradley class with Mandi.  We're going for a VBAC at a birth center, and as part of the package they offer Hypnobabies.  But I want to do both, so that I have different ways of handling labor.  (I'm paranoid that learning just one method won't be enough.)  I think we're going to sign up soon.  I'm glad you're liking the class - I don't know Mandi very well, but I think she's awesome. :)

• I don't think you can be over prepared when it comes to something like striving for a natural childbirth!
    imageimageimage

• I think you're right.  I wasn't prepared at all the first time, so this time around I'm all about making up for it. :)

Just out of curiosity, did you ever hire a doula?  I remember you saying you weren't sure if it was in the budget.  I know Mandi is starting the process to become one, so she might be someone to ask.  She'll at least be good for some brain-pickin' on the matter.

• Nope haven't hired a doula.

I requested a list from DONA for people working on their certification but haven't emailed any of them. Mandi mentioned last week that she was working on hers. I was going to ask her more about it last night but we had another couple join the class. I will probably just have to call her. I really need to get on that as we don't have much time left. Thanks for the reminder!

imageimageimage

• You're welcome!  Good luck in your search.  I need to start looking for one, too.