Inland Empire Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Book Club question

How do you decide which books to read?  Just curious.  I've always wanted to be apart of a book club.  I love reading but lately it's been hard with school.  I am having an easier time this quarter but still not sure I can throw in reading an entire book.  Anyway, just curious...I wouldn't mind being apart of it in the coming months.  I'm struggling getting through the book I'm currently reading.

CRAFTY ME 

my read shelf:
Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: Book Club question

• We kind of just throw out some suggestions and pick one.  The one we're going to read for our next meeting was one that was recommended to me by a friend who'd read it for her book club.

I normally stick to books that are easy to read as most of my reading is done with 1 eye on Sarah who is usually watching Sprout or Yo Gabba Gabba.  :-) 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Thanks!  I will (hopefully) be finished with school this summer so I plan to jump in if I can.  :P I need more "me" time and a book club sounds like a great opportunity.

CRAFTY ME 

my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• I love reading books !!
    BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy
  • Everyone is always welcome. Yes
  • Our book club rotated whose house we visited and the host got to pick a few books and the group selected one. The host also provided a meal so we could eat and chat. It was really fun. Unfortunatley we broke up :( Now I just scan Amazon and look at bestsellers and for books with good reveiws. Oprah also has great recommendations.