Inland Empire Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

It's Friday...

Where is everyone?? What are the plans for this weekend?

Re: It's Friday...

• Morning! Hoping today goes by fast but so far its dragging!

Today since I'm working from home, I'm taking D to the vet at lunch time. After I get off work, I'm going to try and fit in a run before we head out for BIL's birthday bash.

Tomorrow meeting up with a friend to go bridal shower gift shopping then my much needed hair appt. I'm hoping by Sat my car comes in so we can pick up at the dealership!

Sunday will be packing and cleaning day since we leave for Kauai on Tuesday!!

• I was thinking the same thing!

After work I have to take L to the pedi and then go get my bridesmaid dress altered for my brother's wedding.  Tomorrow D and I are going to Malibu for our friends wedding and staying over night since they reserved the entire inn for family and friends to stay.  I'm helping D do the photography.  Then we'll be coming home Sunday in the early afternoon and then hopefully do nothing the rest of the day. 

BFP#1 1/09 Baby L BFP #2 2/11 due 10/11 MC 4/11 @12 weeks

BFP#3 9/11 CP BFP#4 Baby M
    [url=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/356036]Chart[/url]
  • Tonight I'm playing Bunco for the first time at a friend's house. I have no idea what it involves!

Tomorrow I need to take my car in. It seems like something around the windshield is loose or not sealed and it makes the WORST SOUND EVER when air/wind gets into it. We are also going to go get L's passport taken care of. I got the pics for it yesterday and they are too cute!

Sunday is church and I think we are going to go to the air show at March.

• Well another one of dh's shoots got canceled due to weather. Darn midwest and their storms! I am a little nervous that both got canceled and he doesn't have anything coming up for a little bit. So we have no real plans. We do have a birthday party for a friend son on Sunday. Hopefully, we can get some laundry done. Also I need to find something to wear to Ellen on Thursday.
    imageimageimage
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest image
  • Saturday- Work during the morning and go to a wedding at night.

Sunday- I am volunteering for the Ontario Home tour in the morning and probably touring houses in the afternoon. Tickets are $20 advance, $25 same day if any of you are interested in going! 

Looking forward to our 4d ultrasound next Friday!

• image sweettalkin417:
    Also I need to find something to wear to Ellen on Thursday.

EEk! So excited for you!! I told Jenn she has to send me an email with the full coverage on the stuff you guys get!

• Yesterday was our 7 year dating anniversary, so we got some Thai food and headed back to our roots. We went and played arcade games with an emphasis on ski ball for a few years, which we had fun doing in high school together.

Today my DH is golfing and I am going to try to get as much done as possible, as well as two papers (my last 2!). I am not sure how that is really going to work though since i haven't eve started them. Then our tile cleaner is coming back for some spot cleans. Tonight we are going to hang out with my sister and BIL.