Pets
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

f/u Poor Doggy - would it be really snarky if...

I taped some information about separation anxiety on the guys door?

We're going on four hours now.

Re: f/u Poor Doggy - would it be really snarky if...

• I'd leave a note with it. And say how long it's been going on. Say you wanted to leave a note instead of reporting it to management. They may not know it's making noise.
    Mom to:
    Miles (6 year old Maine C00n mix), Boots (5 year old Lab mix), Darla (4 year old GSD/Collie mix), Frankie (1.5 year old DSH mix), Peanut (15 months old - 09/11), and Bean (arriving Feb 2013).
  • I would leave a note that it is happening but it's hard to say it's SA if it has only happened this one time so far.  They could be dogsitting or have a new dog that hasn't settled in but that's not neccesarily SA.  It could be they've always had a dog and it happens to be sick this evening so acting out more.  Whining and barking when alone doesn't always equal SA.
    A Spring Day on the Katy Trail