Pets
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Roll call!

Who is here for the night?

Tips NA St. Pauli's the nesties way

Re: Roll call!

• Me!  **Wishing I had some beer to drink on your behalf**
    [IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/2rzxk7a.jpg[/IMG]
  • I'm here!  Don't know how long though ... DH keeps wanting me to get off the laptop to "do something."  Doesn't he realize I am doing something, lol?!
  • I'm here... although I am a newbie... I figure I could learn a thing or two.. or more....

Tips Diet Pepsi  the caffeine addict's way...  

• I'm here for another 5-10 minutes before I have to get ready for work...
  • Me! Just hanging out. I should be cleaning but ah well.
    Mom to:
    Miles (6 year old Maine C00n mix), Boots (5 year old Lab mix), Darla (4 year old GSD/Collie mix), Frankie (1.5 year old DSH mix), Peanut (15 months old - 09/11), and Bean (arriving Feb 2013).
  • salasala member
    Me, I'm doing a little babysitting and nesting this evening.
  • nitalnital member
    Tenth Anniversary 10000 Comments Combo Breaker
    i'm here.  but i've had a headache for the past 24 hours, and i'm a tad cranky.
    Have you seen my monkey?
  • Just popping in to see what's up.  Finished watch Crazy Heart dvd with the DH and the pups. 

:::tips cran/vodka doing it the "I had a crappy week" way:::::
  • Im here. Im cooking dinner while Dh is playing his new video game he got today. I think I will be on my own all weekend because of this game
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Photobucket Even babies love the hounds
  • Me!  DH is on his way home, but said that it looked like it it was going to be a slow commute tonight, so I have another hour before I have to even think about making dinner.

Nital-sorry about your headache...I know how awful that can be. 

After going to the chiropractor for the past two months, I am on day 6 of being headache free (which is probably a new record).  If I had a do over, I would have encouraged DH to become a chiropractor instead of an engineer.  Or I might have just married a chiropractor instead of DH. Stick out tongue

• image TheBridesMom:

Me!  DH is on his way home, but said that it looked like it it was going to be a slow commute tonight, so I have another hour before I have to even think about making dinner.

Nital-sorry about your headache...I know how awful that can be. 

After going to the chiropractor for the past two months, I am on day 6 of being headache free (which is probably a new record).  If I had a do over, I would have encouraged DH to become a chiropractor instead of an engineer.  Or I might have just married a chiropractor instead of DH. Stick out tongue

LOL! That's awesome!  What did he do? Just realign you?

What are you making for dinner?

• Hola, strangers!

omg, star, I've been away too long! Congrats and R will be the best big bro ever!
    Visit The Nest!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • I'm here and I'm loving the quiet because Keefer has a bully stick.
    My sweet boy
    imageimage
  • image TheCrazy8:
    Hola, strangers!

omg, star, I've been away too long! Congrats and R will be the best big bro ever!

Thanks =)

• Yo.  I'm dealing with crazy amounts of gas so don't mind weird sounds emanating from this corner of the room.
    A big old middle finger to you, stupid Nest.
  • image starlettedir:
    image TheBridesMom:

He has spent the past two months working on all of misalignment in my neck...all of the stuff that was screwed up in the cervical vertebrae.  With heat, electric stim and adjustments for realignment, he finally has retrained it to stay put.  Last week it was like everything released and slipped into place.  I am a whole new person.  Certainly morre chipper and much more productive.

I'm not sure about dinner.  I have some pasta already cooked, that I might just turn into a baked pasta, spinach and cheese dish that I will serve with vegetables and a salad.   We'll see.  DH is not going to feel like eating if he gets home after 8, and would be happy with a bowl of leftover black bean soup.

• image TheBridesMom:
    image starlettedir:
    image TheBridesMom:

He has spent the past two months working on all of misalignment in my neck...all of the stuff that was screwed up in the cervical vertebrae.  With heat, electric stim and adjustments for realignment, he finally has retrained it to stay put.  Last week it was like everything released and slipped into place.  I am a whole new person.  Certainly morre chipper and much more productive.

I'm not sure about dinner.  I have some pasta already cooked, that I might just turn into a baked pasta, spinach and cheese dish that I will serve with vegetables and a salad.   We'll see.  DH is not going to feel like eating if he gets home after 8, and would be happy with a bowl of leftover black bean soup.

That pasta sounds yummy!!

That just sounds like you have to feel tons better!!

• Hi!

We just got back from an exciting evening - our "fancy" mall in town was having fashion shows all week with designers from their stores. This evening, the local fashion college had a competition where 6 students designed costumes for some media people (radio dj's, etc.) who modeled their creations. Each model also walked one of our rescue's adoptable dogs (who were also wearing something the student designed). It was really cute and I hope that they get some interest out of the event. 

• I'm sort of here.

Trying to plan a luau menu for my friend's bridal shower. I'm stuck on the cake. I want to do some kind of cake with a tropical filling, but I am trying not to pile too much on to my to-do list for that day since I am doing most (okay, probably all) of the cooking. 

• image ARO1018:

I'm sort of here.

Trying to plan a luau menu for my friend's bridal shower. I'm stuck on the cake. I want to do some kind of cake with a tropical filling, but I am trying not to pile too much on to my to-do list for that day since I am doing most (okay, probably all) of the cooking. 

How about pineapple upsidedown cake? 

or cupcakes!

http://www.epicurean.com/featured/pineapple-upside-down-cupcakes-recipe.html

• I'm here.  Drinking a glass of wine and working on a talk for work.