New Mexico Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

How many of us ended up at the Fiery Food Show?

Just wondering how many of us ended up at Sandia for Fiery Foods?  What were your favorites, least favorites, etc.?

We got our yearly case of Heidi's raspberries - they sell at a discount at the show. And we stopped to talk to the guy who does "My Daddy's LA BBQ Sauce" - very yummy.  It seemed  mustard was the big thing this year. DH went a bit nuts and we came home with 5 different mustards. 

And I was in heaven because Chugwater Chile was there. They're a great hole-in-the-wall from Chugwater, WY that's a foodie fav. (We've been known to drive up to Chugwater when we og to Denver because the chile is so good.) They have never been at the show before, so I was psyched to see them.

What did everyone else think?

Re: How many of us ended up at the Fiery Food Show?

• We didn't end up going, I was bummed! We just had too much other stuff going on. Glad to hear to you enjoyed it!
  • We wound up not going either...damn tax season!
    Damn you Nest for screwing up my siggy!

.: Diary of a Recovering Runner :.

Vacation
  • We did! (sorry I haven't been on here) It was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too crowded for me on Sat. I told DH i wont go on a Sat next year! no way!

We bought some Green Chili Cinammon Hot Chocolate! YUMMY and some other random HOT things!!

• flameflame member
    Ancient Membership Combo Breaker
    AvsSmurf -
    It's always that crowded! Sunday isn't any better. We found the best time was early Sun. mornings to beat the crowds. If you wait too late Sund, vendors sell out and go home!
  • That's why we didn't want to go Sunday b/c of Sell outs!  I think we will plan on going on Friday when it opens next year! We wanted to this year b/c DH had to work.