North Dakota Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Big Brother gossip

I can't remember if any of you watch Big Brother, but I just read this article:

http://www.popeater.com/2010/04/28/two-big-brother-contestants-linked-to-drug-ring/?icid=main|main|dl6|link3|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.popeater.com%2F2010%2F04%2F28%2Ftwo-big-brother-contestants-linked-to-drug-ring%2F

I knew about Adam and the drung thing, but I didn't know  that Matt was involved and this new domestic abuse thing.

Re: Big Brother gossip

• I love BB and wanted to comment on this yesterday, but my phone was being stupid!

I hadn't heard about any of this.  What jerks! 

What's funny...the reason most of the jury voted for Adam instead of Ryan was because he said he was going to use the money to help children with special needs!  Remember???

• Ha ha!  That's right!  I guess he is helping children (junkies) with special needs (drug addictions.)
  • I love BB!!  But can't remember these guys.  I must have missed a season somewhere...
  • image DanielleB1978:
    I love BB!!  But can't remember these guys.  I must have missed a season somewhere...

They were on the 9th season that they referred to as Til Death Do You Part.  They were matched up with someone that was supposed to be their soulmate and they played with them as a partner.  The guy Adam's partner was this lady Sheila who was older and they hated each other.  The guy Matt's partner was named Natalie and I of course only remember this because she had my name.  I can't remember anyone else noteworthy from the season.

• Wow, that's pretty crazy.
    ~Kimberly & Eric~ April 21, 2008 ~Tensing Pen ~ Negril, Jamaica ~ My Blog: One Sunset at a Time