Inland Empire Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Morning! (monday)

Morning Ladies! How was everyone's weekend?

imageimageimage
Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest image

Re: Morning! (monday)

• Good Morning!

I had a nice relaxing weekend.  On Friday DH stayed home from work so we ran some errands and picked up dinner and watched some tv.  On saturday DH had to get up at 5 to go to a golf tournament.  I slept in and was still in my pj's when he got home around noon.  I watched The Proposal and some other movies.  After he got home I got ready and we went and grabbed some lunch and then went to the store and came home.  Sunday DH had to be up at 4:30 to go to his golf tournament I slept in again but this time I actually got up and started the laundry and cleaning the house.  That is about it.

I woke up late this morning.  I dont' think I set my alarm last night.  I remember waking up at 4:30 and thinking oh I have 30 more minutes...then I woke up at 5:40.  I jumped out of bed showered got dressed threw my hair up, made my lunch and left.  I was only 15 minutes late...pretty good for waking up 40 minutes late.  Tonight I have a dentist appt. to get a filling.

Have a great day everyone

• Friday night we went to our friends place for dinner. I was in a funk and just wanted to relax after the busy week, so I didn't enjoy it very much. I bailed early and went to bed at 8:30! Saturday- lunch at our usual place for 50 cent tostadas. Returned some clothes at Motherhood and I found some new sandals. Sunday- church and did some cleaning, Costco trip. The weather was amazing! Overall, it was a good weekend!
    imageimageimage

• Good morning! 

Sweettalking417- where do you get those tostadas?

Our weekend was great!  Friday night I did laundry and packed all of our stuff for our San Diego trip.  Saturday morning we got up and drove down to the Flower Fields, which was beautiful.  Had lunch at the Karl Strauss Brewery in Carlsbad, then drove down to San Diego to go to the Museum of Photographic Art.  Didn't even stop because since it was such beautiful weather down there even the streets were filled and there was no parking.  From there we headed to a friends place to hang out.  We went to the park and walked the neighborhood until we BBQ'd and put L to bed, then hung out with adults for the rest of the evening.  Got up Sunday morning, had breakfast at the Hash House A go-go.  That place is delicious, but you have to wait forever to be seated, then went to then went to the museum and walked around balboa park.  Drove out to Corona for lunch at Dos Lagos, then drove home to Riverside and relaxed the rest of the day.  Even though it was busy, it was so nice to spend time with the family.

BFP#1 1/09 Baby L BFP #2 2/11 due 10/11 MC 4/11 @12 weeks

BFP#3 9/11 CP BFP#4 Baby M
    [url=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/356036]Chart[/url]
  • Good Morning!  We had a great weekend!  Saturday we did our March of Dimes Walk then went to our neighbor's house to play trivia games.  Sunday we worked on the yard and cleaned, did laundry etc.  And this morning I decided that I signing up for a 1/2 marathon on June 5th!  Happy Monday!
    [IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i233/katt3233/infertility.jpg[/IMG]

My Blog /
    My Chart

TTC since Jan 2007 with MFI and crappy left tube
    IUI#1 (10/09)=ectopic
    Natural (03/10)=ectopic
    IUI#2 (08/10)=ectopic

IVF#1 (10/11)=BFN
    (4 frozen embryos)

Natural (01/12)=ectopic
    Emergency lap and left tube removal.Dx with Stage III endo.
    Natural (08/12)=M/C of twins at 8 wks with d&c
    Waiting for FET
  • image IEtoLA:

Sweettalking417- where do you get those tostadas?

It's called Tony's Mexican Food on Chicago near University, right next to Food for Less. They only do the 50 cent tostadas on Saturdays though. We try and go every Saturday. Dh's family has been going there for years.

imageimageimage

• Brandi - Love the new siggy!!

Robyn - mmm, Tony's is goood :)

We had a great weekend. Saturday we took A's grandma to lunch then hung out with his brother for a bit and made a trip to TRU and Home Depot. Sunday we went to Disneyland early (which we will do from now on). L has soo much fun! He actually enjoyed it this time. On Pirates he squeezed me after the grops and just sat there in awe. We went home after a few hours and took a dip in the pool - which he also loved.

• Morning!

Weekend was really good for the most part.

Friday I stayed home while H met up with some friends. I needed some downtime after a crazy week so I caught up on DVR and finished up a wedding invitation set and wrapped up my gift for the baby shower I went to on Sat

Sat had a baby shower in the morning then checked out a dealership with H afterwards. 

Sun we were suppose to check out another dealership but H went for a mountain bike ride and gave home with a giant bruise on his forearm. I guess some guy came down the hill on the wrong side of the trail while H was going up, the guy didnt move over and H wasnt able to get completely out of his way so the other guy's handlebars slammed into H's arm. He couldnt really move it so we went to urgent care, sat there for about 2 hrs and found out fortunately it was just badly bruised but no breaks! After we got home, I needed to go to Old Navy and Costco so did some quick shopping, made dinner and watched Sherlock Holmes. 

Hope this week goes by fast since its my last full week of work before our vacation!!!! 

• Noush- Glad to hear your dh didn't break his arm!

imageimageimage

• Had a great weekend, even though it was pretty busy!

Fri- hung out (babysat) 12 & 14 year old cousins after work

Sat- Pampered myself with a mani/pedi then went to my cousin's son's bday party.

Sun- had our final walkthrough on the house, then signed all the closing paperwork. We should have keys by Thurs! yay so excited. :)

Then went looking around for furniture and afterwards went to hubby's aunt's bday party.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Morning!

Friday it was just Kingston and I at home. We met one of my girlfriends at the movies and saw "The Backup Plan". So cute! K didn't make a peep either :)

Saturday I had a photoshoot with three toddlers under 3. Oy. I was tired. Then we had a family party. I bailed out early.

Yesterday I had a client meeting in the morning, then we did a bonfire at Huntington. Fun times!

• image sweettalkin417:

Noush- Glad to hear your dh didn't break his arm!

Us too! Especially since we leave for vacation next week!

• Our weekend was incredibly packed and I feel like I need another weekend to recuperate from it. Highlights were seeing the Pirates of Penzance at the RCC theater (really impressed by the way, this was my first time here) and a wedding last night with a cake from Michelle's (yum!). I am going to try to take it easy the next three weekends and get ready for our next trip! 

• Brandi - Love the new siggy pic!

Becki-  Sarah LOVES Pirates of the Caribbean!

We had a busy weekend!  Friday night we met friends for dinner.  Saturday morning we were up early to take my car in for an oil change, tire rotation and 75,000 mile service.  We went to Polly's for breakfast (YUM!) then home for a 10am playdate at this cool new park in Sycamore Creek.  After the playdate my car was ready so we went back up to Norco to pick it up.  Sunday I cleaned carpets and did Sarah's laundry then had book club last night at Lena's which was a lot of fun! 

Today is just work...blah...wish I had a day to just sleep in! 

Hope everyone has a good one!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Was in Vegas all weekend with the ILs - blech :(

Got home last night and had book club with Lori, diana and Kat! Good time! :)

Woke up this morning with the worst calf cramp EVER- woke up screaming, scared the he!! out of DH! I forgot about a meeting with our loan guy for our house- getting the interest lowered from 6.5% to 3.5% hopefully!!! *fingers crossed*  so I have to work on getting paperwork together today, then reschedule for tomorrow :( 

Don't worry about tomorrow. After all, today is the tomorrow that you worried about yesterday. Take each day as it comes...one at a time. Midnight Baking Adventures Blog
  • Hello-we had the most awesome weekend! Fri-the kids and I went to our bread place, got a couple loaves and sat outside snacked on cinn bread and played. Sat-relaxin w/the fam, stop at verizon, a fun trip to sams, grabbed some sonic and rest of the day was playing with kids and they both went to bed super early so DH&I got so much needed adult time.

Sun-strawberry pancakes for breakfast, playing with kids, sansai for lunch, a family walk then book club .

• Saturday we went to 29 Palms to visit my BFF.

Sunday we were supposed to go to a bday party but they live too far and there's another event this coming weekend for them so I decided to go to that one.  Good thing my friend understood.  I felt bad.  We ended up looking for light fixtures but found nothing we like.  

CRAFTY ME 

my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• Friday I had a teacher experience after school so I took some students to frozen yogurt and the park, which was a lot of fun. After that I came home and basically went to bed.

Saturday we bought a dining room table (getting delivered on Friday) and went out to dinner at Outback with our gift cards.

Sunday was picking up around the house and working on the yard. We finally own a lawn mower. Yes Then it was off to book club for the evening which turned out great.