Inland Empire Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

'Fess up Friday

Re: 'Fess up Friday

• - I deleted a 'friend' on FB & when she asked me about it, I told her it must have been a FB glitch. I haven't re-added her yet.

- I was 20 mins late this morning & blamed it on the (non-existent) ?traffic.

?

• I took a 2 hours lunch today. :)
    BFP#1 1/09 Baby L BFP #2 2/11 due 10/11 MC 4/11 @12 weeks

BFP#3 9/11 CP BFP#4 Baby M
    [url=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/356036]Chart[/url]
  • I spent 20 min in the bathroom at work, curling my hair! lol
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Kingston woke up last night. I lightly hit Jason's arm, the quickly pretended I was asleep, so he would get up with him : )
  • I am wearing a maternity shirt.  I'm not pregnant.  It was on the wrong rack at Ross.  I tried it on, liked it, and bought it.  I didn't realize until much later that it was maternity.  The tag was sticking out of the bag with huge letters that said MATERNITY.  I was planning to return it but tried it on again this morning and decided to keep it.  It's no different than any of the other shirts I wear.

CRAFTY ME 

my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• I skipped out on a boring session at my conference to have lunch at Haight and Ashbury and went shopping in Union Square....
  • Kasi-I have a maternity shirt I bought from Ross not know it was an m shirt too. It's cute though and you can't tell so I don't tell anyone.

I am trying to convince a friend she's KU because I think it's awesome to get her paranoid about it. I don't even think AF is late.