Inland Empire Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Fellow Kevin & Bean listeners

Did you hear Ralph on this morning? Made me cry Sad

Re: Fellow Kevin & Bean listeners

• I still haven't uploaded to my podcast. :( But Jenn emailed me this morning. How touching, I hope his little girl stays healthy.
  • I usually listen every morning on my way to work and for some reason didn't turn it on today.  What happened?

BFP#1 1/09 Baby L BFP #2 2/11 due 10/11 MC 4/11 @12 weeks

BFP#3 9/11 CP BFP#4 Baby M
    [url=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/356036]Chart[/url]
  • Don't know if you heard, but he lost his son a couple weeks ago. He was on the air this morning - as far as I know this is the first time he's been there since everything happened. He kept getting really choked up, it was heartbreaking.
  • OMG...I didn't know why he was out.  Did they say what happened?  I couldn't even imagine how he is feeling right now.

• I missed it since I'm home today but Jenn told me about it! I've been wondering when he'd come back and how his daughter was doing. I'll have to catch the podcast later.
  • Nevermind...just saw.  How horrible!

• I heard him this morning as well.  It was really sad.  I hope everything turns out ok for his daughter...
  • I didn't hear it but Jenn told me about it too. So sad : (
  • Ok, I only get to listen to them for 1/2 hour 3 days a week at best. I am a fan on FB so I knew he lost his son and I heard him on air today (talking about a gay sports team getting sued of all things).

But Becki-Do you know details? I didn't even know he had kids. Or was it that his wife was pg and had twins early? I just read a open letter he wrote online and it melted my heart. Poor guy. I kinda can't believe he's back already.

• image klmbride05:

Ok, I only get to listen to them for 1/2 hour 3 days a week at best. I am a fan on FB so I knew he lost his son and I heard him on air today (talking about a gay sports team getting sued of all things).

But Becki-Do you know details? I didn't even know he had kids. Or was it that his wife was pg and had twins early? I just read a open letter he wrote online and it melted my heart. Poor guy. I kinda can't believe he's back already.

I'm not Becki, but...

They had done IVF and she was pregnant with twins.  They were due in May.  On a friday at the end of March her water broke so they delivered the twins, a boy and a girl.  His son passed the saturday before Easter after getting sick while in NICU. So tragic...

• Kristy - I didn't hear the sports part, just him talking about the impast all the well wishes have had. Is he back for good? I can't imagine him being back anytime soon.

Sounds like you know as much as me. They were early and the baby suddenly got sick.

• That's what I was afraid of. SO SO sad. I just get so saddened to hear that people's infertility struggles don't end once they get pg. This is not the first person I've heard of to lose twins or one of the twins once they got pg. I just feel like, haven't they been through enough...now this too?! So not fair!

Ps...I LOVED his sons name. Lincoln. <3

• I don't get KROQ down here but my dad listens and has been telling me about this.  Broken Heart

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I cried too! It's so tragic about his son. I have faith that his daughter will pull through though. I just can't imagine what they are going through right now.