Inland Empire Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

::Jojo::

Since you posted here today (I think it was today) I'll "talk to you here". 

Amber and I were talking about the cooking class we were at last week.  How often does Martha do things like that?  Do you know?  Amber wants to go one of these days.  I enjoyed it.

We also were talking about going to the Redland's Bowl (which I have never been to).  

CRAFTY ME 

my read shelf:
Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: ::Jojo::

• Hey Kasi.. (feels weird talking to you on TN ;P)

The Bowl cooking class is every year in April. I believe she does a few throughout the year. I went to one in February that benefited the Children's Hospital, but other than that I am always at the bowl class. 

My favorite bowl event is the Summer Gala. I believe it is early July this year. It's themed and we usually dress up.. the food is always amazing and they have a silent and live auction (FIL has donated a lot of cool stuff in the past--a week in Napa, Laker tickets.. stuff like that). The silent auction has a bunch of cool things that local businesses have donated and the best part is that it's all a tax write off for charity! ;) It's a really fun event.. last year's theme was Blues Brothers and they had a live blues band. Our picture was in IE Magazine at last years event. You guys should really look into coming!

The bowl is also a lot of fun and Coco is going to be in the play this year.. we could do a GTG for TK and TN girls and have a picnic! :) 

• p.s. When the Bowl is on Tuesday nights, they have the kids go up on stage and say the pledge of allegiance together. It's really cute and something your lil' one might like.
  • That event sounds fun.  I'll have to look into it.  I'm excited to go to the bowl.  Amber was mentioning something coming up next month there....not sure what it is.  I havent' looked anything up yet. 

Yea...it's weird talking to you here.  I'm not really on TK anymore though.  I'm not on this board either but I saw that you had posted here when I went to TK to see what everyone's been up to. 

CRAFTY ME 

my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)