Oklahoma Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

HELP!!!!

I have a friend of a friend who had her dress at Hefner Tailor, on Hefner between Council and Rockwell, and it is needed for this weekend.  The tailor is sick and the voicemail says she will be back when she is better.  Does anyone know this tailor and have another number besides the shop phone number?

Also, does anyone know where she might be able to get a Bill Levkoff style#301 dress by this weekend?

TAI

Re: HELP!!!!

• Bridal Co. in Denton, Texas.  I would look there for the dress. I would be almost sure they would have it.   I think they have a webpage  like bridalco. com  
     As for alterations..  A lot of people suggest Alerations by Sarah or something like that over on 122nd and May.  I took my dress there and it was all types of wrong.   My sister used someone here in Edmond, but the name escapes me.  I want to say it was on 2nd street and Kelly(ish)
  • I use Sophen Alterations in Mustang.  I know it's a bit of a drive from Council & Hefner, but she's great! Google the number and give her a call.
    GL!
  • She needs another contact number for Hefner Tailor, not suggestions for a tailor.  Has your friend gone by the shop to see if there is a note on the door?  There has to be a way to get ahold of someone.  Does she know the person's full name?  Then she could get a number from the phone book.  Maybe if she leaves messages on the machine the owner will check the messages.  Sorry, that's not much help!  Good luck though.  I'd be so stressed if I was your friend!
  • Oh no!!  Here's what I would do:

1.  If you have her real name, try to track her down!  Phone book, Google, etc. 

2.  Get the address of the building and find out who owns it.  You can get this from the Oklahoma County Assessor page.  Maybe if you can track down the landlord, they will have an alternate contact for her. 

3.  A small business like that may not be incorporated, but on the off chance it is, you might be able to track down some contact information through the Secretary of State. 

4.  Is it in a strip mall?  If so you can probably ask business owners in surrounding stores.  They may know her or how to get in touch with her.

That's all I've got.  Good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thank you guys for the suggestion.  They tried most of that before I posted.  I found out just a little while ago that she got the dress - it wasn't finished but she got the dress - all without the bride knowing.  Thankfully it can be a funny after the wedding story and not a wedding nightmare.  Thanks again ~Z