Oklahoma Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Sharing My News

No I'm not pregnant!!  Anthony and I are moving to Princeton, NJ this summer.  He got accepted to Princeton Theological Seminary for his PhD, so we're moving even futher away from you all!  We went to visit the area last week during our spring break and I think we're gonna like it.  The cost of living is just RIDICULOUS (we're talking less than 1000 sq ft for $2000 a month in rent!!!!)  Hopefully it will be worth it though.

Thanks for listening to our happy news.

Re: Sharing My News

• Wow, that's exciting!  What an adventure! Congrats to Anthony for getting accepted. 
  • Great news!! This sounds like a great opportunity! :)
  • How awesome!  I hope you love it there!
  • I def. thought you might be pregnant :)

Congrats to Anthony though!  I used to live in Jersey and Princeton is gorgeous!  I used to love when we would have track meets there because it was so pretty!  The cost of living is outrageous, but I'm sure you will love it!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Congrats to your DH on his acceptance!  That is crazy on the rent, but I'm sure you will love it there!
  • Congrats!  You will have to take pictures when you move so we can see how pretty it is. 

[IMG]http://i55.tinypic.com/67va0h.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/2usbtxj.jpg[/IMG]

"Like an unchecked cancer, hate corrodes the personality and eats away its vital unity. Hate destroys a man's sense of values and his objectivity. It causes him to describe the beautiful as ugly and the ugly as beautiful, and to confuse the true with the false and the false with the true."
    Martin Luther King Jr.
  • Yeah, congratulations!  Moving brings on new adventures!  I was thinking  if she's pregnant, I'm sure she's shocked, cause she says all the time that it'll be a awhile!
  • Yes pregnancy will not be coming for at least 3 years, closer to 4.  I keep teasing my hubby that by the time he graduates I should be pregnant.  I think I scared him!
  • Congrats!  What an exciting adventure!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Wow! That's a huge move! You guys are going to have an awesome adventure. :-)

• Ha! Didn't mean to repeat "adventure." ...but it's true!