Austin Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Vent: to the lawyer I just spoke with

I am trying to help your client. Don't get pissy and rude when I:

- ask to be prepped before testifying.

- provide you information about our shared client that may help in court.

Sorry if it makes your job so difficult that I ask that you let her know about things Monday morning, rather than the end of the day on Friday, when she is unable to answer questions you asked or ask you questions. Have we discussed her level of anxiety? I think we have. If you don't want her to pester you, then YOU should change your practice, not tell her to "have a glass of wine and relax."

Seriously, what a d!ck.

Thanks for listening, it just really pisses me off that he is so condescending and rude! Don't work with people with PTSD if you don't like demanding clients!

Re: Vent: to the lawyer I just spoke with