West Coast Florida Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

.Wish us luck ... They Countered

..We lost a bid on another house (they alreayd has some offers before ours got there, so we were late to the party and had a smaller bottle of wine)

But we found a better home (more $$$) and I think we are the only one w/ an offer. We offered a lil low (not super low, but about 10% lower - we need lower to get into the home) and they countered,  higher than I hoped/need for so we are countering back.

The guy owns multi homes around town (and from what i hear this one is paid off (maybe they all are, not sure) so I worry that he does not need to unload the home, BUT he must want to sell it if it A: is on market and B: he was willing to counter.

We just need him down a lil more.. He counter same day he got our offer, so I think that is a good sign he is not messing around w/ the business end.

Even his listing guy said that he was a lil high on the price of the home when he took the listing, but the guy did not want to come down, it's been on the market over 70days and I hope he knows that tax credit is ending soon, so I think the market will slow again...  

Maybe I should send him a pic of Max and say this is the lovely child that will grow up w/ the house... lol God I wish it was just that easy.

I really feel like we are NOT going to get the house, BUT ya never know, at least we are playing the game.

image image
Max 4-08-08 and Michael 2-03-91 (19 years olds)
image Both boys were born w/ hirschsprung's disease, you find yourself facing this dx, please feel free to ask me any questions.

Re: .Wish us luck ... They Countered