Oklahoma Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

What's on your Easter menu?

Salad

Swiss cheese and asparagus quiche

Deviled eggs

Cheesecake

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Re: What's on your Easter menu?

• We're not cooking. But we're going to my grandma's! She makes a huge meal at every holiday. I'm sure it will include:

Ham
    Ribs
    Baked Beans
    Potato Salad
    Deviled Eggs
    Salad
    Corn on the cob
    Monkey bread
    BBQ weiners
    Homemade Cheesecake
    Banana Pudding

Yumm, I can't wait!

Kaylee & Cole 06.14.08

8/6/11 First 5k! OG&E Expo Run 34:47
    9/3/11 Brookhaven Run 5k 34:18
    9/17/11 Healthy Sooners Fun Run 5k 33:38
    10/15/11 Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure 33:31
    10/29/11 Monster Dash 5k 32:06 PR!
    11/11/11 Veteran's Day Run 11k in Dallas 1:13:15 Instant PR!
    1/28/12 Texas Half Marathon 2:38:03 Instant PR!
    3/25/12 Earlywine Dash
  • No clue, but most likely ham, au gratin potatoes, green bean casserole, crescent rolls, and some kind of dessert. We're going to my parents' house.
    Books read in 2012: 49
    my bookshelf!
    Katie (gingerfeathers)'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Bloggy
  • No clue, will likely go to IL's house. Ham, green beans, potatoes are usually on the menu. Nothing fancy, exciting, or new. Maybe I'll make something ;)
    [IMG]http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff75/pltollison/raptor.jpg[/IMG]
  • We usually do ham, corn, mashed potatoes and rolls for Easter lunch. We'll see ift that happens this year though...my dad leaves for a business trip on Sunday.
    [url=http://charmedkindoflife.blogspot.com/].:.Charmed Kind of Life [2.17.13].:.[/url]
  • Crab cakes
    Mixed green salad
    Grilled salmon
    Asparagus
    Roasted vegetable medley
    Strawberry shortcake
    Sangria

• image kayleeb:

We're not cooking. But we're going to my grandma's! She makes a huge meal at every holiday. I'm sure it will include:

Ham
    Ribs
    Baked Beans
    Potato Salad
    Deviled Eggs
    Salad
    Corn on the cob
    Monkey bread
    BBQ weiners
    Homemade Cheesecake
    Banana Pudding

Yumm, I can't wait!

This sounds amazing!

I'm not sure what we are having or where we are going. lol. It depends on the weather. Last year we had ham, but the year before that we had hamburgers and hotdogs.

• We always go to DH's grandma's for Easter.  Everyone takes a side dish or dessert (I'm thinking I'll take a dessert this year)....the menu usually includes:

Ham/turkey/roast
    Deviled eggs
    mashed potatoes
    salad
    green beans
    rolls
    potato casserole (I think that's what they call it lol, but it's yummy)
    baked beans
    different pies
    chocolate cake/brownies
    cheesecake

• We will be going to Jesse's grandparents for a non- traditional Easter dinner.

We will be having;

• Steak
    • Baked Taters (Just for you Katie!)
    • Baked Beans
    • Salad
    • Desert...  We still aren't sure how many people are coming so I may decide to have a couple of people bring desert.