Oklahoma Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Coworker vent

I am listening to a coworker sell her son's I-didn't-get-my-dog-fixed-now-I-will-make-a-profit puppies and it is making me ill.  The least she could do is wait until she is at home to run her inhumane side job.

Re: Coworker vent

• Well, you know how I feel about this...  I say slip her a note with the SPOT clinic's number and a note about how many homeless dogs of that breed are listed in OK on petfinder. 

I might be a bit passive aggressive.  ;)

• I have a friend or two on facebook that hawk their puppies there, and it drives me insane.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Ugh, I hate people like that. I think Bri had a good idea.

Books read in 2012: 49
    my bookshelf!
    Katie (gingerfeathers)'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Bloggy
  • image gingerfeathers:

Ugh, I hate people like that. I think Bri had a good idea.

You stole exactly what I was thinking!! People like that seriously irritate me. Especially when the Sarah McLaughlin (or however you spell her last name) commercials come on the tv and make me cry.
    Fabulous and Funky - A Blog by Me

Momma to two angel babies,
    Squishy BFP 06/15/2010, EDD 02/21/2011, M/C approx. 07/15/2010
    Jellybean BFP 01/29/2011, EDD 10/07/2011, M/C 03/23/2011.

Grow Baby Beet!! BFP 11/21/2011, EDD 07/28/2011.
    Keeping fingers crossed that third times the charm.