Oklahoma Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Help me with a restaurant for tonight

H and I are wanting to go out to eat.  We really are hungry for just about anything.  We will have tiny tot with us, so it needs to be somewhere that isn't very quiet or adults only. 

Suggestions?  H said TX Roadhouse, and I like that idea, but it's always so incredibly crowded on Friday nights. TIA!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Help me with a restaurant for tonight

• Umm, I would head to Okarche!
  • image jesseandbri:
    Umm, I would head to Okarche!

OMGYUM.

It's northside, but Longhorn Steakhouse on Memorial is really good and usually not too busy.

Books read in 2012: 49
    my bookshelf!
    Katie (gingerfeathers)'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Bloggy
  • We ate at Cajun King in Warr Acres the other night. It's a cajun soul food buffet.  DH and I have been to New Orleans several times, and it's the kind of food that low-income, non-tourists eat there (aka delicious!)

Generally, I HATE all of the following: buffet food, fried food, catfish.

I ate so much sugar and salt rubbed fried chicken and catfish nuggets deep fried in beinget (cajun doughnut) batter (not counting the best greens I've ever had, gumbo, and crawfish etouffee) that I had to unbutton my pants on the ride home Embarrassed

If they'd add a good mac and cheese to the buffet, I'd live there.

Check out urbanspoon.com. I usually find that their ratings of restaurants fit our taste well when it comes to yummy, local restaurants.

• May be too late but my vote is for Ted's (that's what we are currently doing!)!!
    Fabulous and Funky - A Blog by Me

Momma to two angel babies,
    Squishy BFP 06/15/2010, EDD 02/21/2011, M/C approx. 07/15/2010
    Jellybean BFP 01/29/2011, EDD 10/07/2011, M/C 03/23/2011.

Grow Baby Beet!! BFP 11/21/2011, EDD 07/28/2011.
    Keeping fingers crossed that third times the charm.