Dallas-Fort Worth Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Who do you use for dog grooming in FW area?

We have been using Glamour Paws since we moved here and I've been pretty happy with them but their prices seem to keep going up. I wanted to check a few other good spots to compare pricing. I work near downtown, live south, and will drive someplace else in the area if it means a good place. Heck, I drive 25 minutes each way to my vet! =) 

Thanks!

Re: Who do you use for dog grooming in FW area?

• I took my dog to Hulen Hills Animal Hospital whenever I lived in FW and I never took him to their grooming place next door, but it looks REALLY nice. I don't know if it might be very expensive, but if you are comparing prices you could check it out.

The website is www.thegrandpet.com

Obviously, based on the name of the vet, its on Hulen...Across from Central Market.

• Bark N Bubbles in Watauga.
  • I'm no help... I take Gus to Glamour Paws as well.

Although I did hear someone raving about the Petsmart on Bryant Irvin.

• No help as well, we like Glamour Paws over Petsmart.  We have 2 std poodles && one of them got their ears yanked on when getting clipped over at Petsmart.  Poor puppy!  He's super sensitive now with his ears.  That & we decided to invest in a professional clipper -- $200 was killing us when we got the boys shaved.  Now, we just groom them in our backyard.
  • I know all Petsmarts can be different, but I definitely would not take your dog there. Every one I have ever tried has cut my dog. He is nervous anyway when I drop him off and it makes me sad to thinnk he is probably in pain because of being cut. They just don't seem to care about taking time with the dog and just want to get them finished.