Grand Rapids Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

How do you lose ONE key??

Last night I was leaving work and when I went to start my car I realized that I had no car key. I had the ring of keys, but somewhere I lost my stupid car key. I searched everywhere and couldn't find it. I was SO frustrated. And of course this happens on a day that my hubby isn't working. I had to call him to drive the 20 miles north to get me and bring me home. Luckily we had a spare at home so I can drive home tonight!

Re: How do you lose ONE key??

• That's kind of spooky. The only way that could have happened is if someone took the key off of the ring right?
  • I was kind of thinking what Tigers said.
  • I don't think so. It was on a flimsy ring attached to the main key ring. (Which was stupid, lol). The flimsy ring is kind of bent apart. I think it just fell off. And no one would get far with just the key because I have a pain in the neck keyless entry/car alarm.
  • I see, well, that's less scary then =) I hope you find it.
  • That sucks. That is something that would happen to me. Speaking of, I lost my cell phone, we have searched everywhere. I have a tracfone, so I have to call and see if I got a new one if the minutes woudl transfer. Of course I just bought a card with lots of minutes.

I'm so tired of being pregnant and stupid.